Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

UURGH!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2006, 01:09 AM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

Default RE: UURGH!!

ORIGINAL: sarahfro0313

yeah i know body shops r usually procrastinators... but this place redid my dads truck after some high idiots pulled out in front of him while we were going 65 pulling out 23' bay boat.. they had it fixed perfectly in 2 weeks.. but nooo he has to be a lil but hole... n i might not be that frightening but when i get pissed i get pissed.... n lets just say i was beyond pissed

so yeah this guy got a peice of my mind the other day

and they have a lifetime gauruntee on their work so if my **** aint right that gonna eat that **** and do it right.... i dont play with my stang... its my baby

so i duno .. i just hope this guy grows ***** n fixs my damn car
ROFL. Hell hath no fury than a women scorned. I learned long ago not to **** off a woman. Just a word of advice, if she swings and you duck/parry….get ready for hell, you will have to dodge crap for a straight hour, anything throw-able pretty much. LOL.

Take my advice, take the first hit like a man and save yourself the battle that would ensue.

I hope they fix your Stang, and get her back to you!!!!!!