Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

My Color

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2006, 01:20 PM
Wicked Pony
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: My Color

Green - no my color
[sm=boohoo.gif]
Old 04-14-2006, 01:25 PM
McBudd
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: will_c

psssssttt.......... i think u missed that 4 page post on this topic about 2 weeks ago lol.....no biggie though.....

my color is HOT PINK lol......and yes that means my ***** are bigger than yours [sm=signs007.gif] (yours being anyone who does not approve of hot pink cuz "its gay") lol
Thats what happens when you get a newbie on your forums, sorry about that. Tried not to repost. Bad newbie Bad newbie. Guess I will go stand in the corner for a little while. Thanks for the replys anyways.
Old 04-14-2006, 01:32 PM
Trill Gear Head
4th Gear Member

we where all noobys to this forum once, except for me b/c i'm perfect
Old 04-14-2006, 01:36 PM
MaddieMustang
1st Gear Member

Yeah the other thread was like this, but mine is also HOT PINK!!! I love it!!! For those who don't have it, I think it came only with the interior upgrade package. I like it because I know when my lights are on and I'm paranoid and borderline obsessive when it comes to rain & night time, I constantly check to make sure they're on. I'm a freak, haha.
Old 04-14-2006, 01:39 PM
afixer
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: cmallett1

My car doesn't have that either. I wanted it, but it wasn't a deal breaker when I fell in love with the car that now sits in my driveway every night. I'm just curious though, anyone have any idea if this is something the dealership could put in for me, even though it currently doesn't have that feature? I'm sure it would be expensive to do after the fact, but I'm just wondering if it's even an option at all.
i swaped my cluster a month after i got it. first you need to see if you have the wires. pop the blank cover out next to the power plug. if there is a plug with 3 wires pluged into the back of it you can upgrade. if not you still can but its more because you need to swap the dash harness an additional 300. swap cost about 400 bucks it ads the my color oil and amp gauge and the best part is the message center . alowing you to run system checks get mpg info trip bt time and miles and much more. its a good upgrade a few of us have done it.
Old 04-14-2006, 01:45 PM
McBudd
2nd Gear Member

Love the system check part of it and the everything. Problem is when you take it in to get the checkups done they unplug your battery and it loses all your data. One of you real car people out there, not ones like me that just know how to put the gas in, need to come up with a way do that we do not lose our data when they check our battery.
Old 04-14-2006, 01:54 PM
Wicked Pony
3rd Gear Member

All you guys are making me sad. I'm stupid and didn't pay the extra $250 to get the IUP [&o]
Old 04-14-2006, 02:02 PM
Thomas Ford
2nd Gear Member

DANG MADDIE!! YOU ARE HOT!!! I mean SIZZLING!! Dang.....
Old 04-14-2006, 02:07 PM
Trill Gear Head
4th Gear Member

Thomas Ford
DANG MADDIE!! YOU ARE HOT!!! I mean SIZZLING!! Dang.....
Down boy Down!!!! I'm sorry guys i couldn't help it. that remind me, i think i'll get my gf to model on my stang when the weather clears up.
Old 04-14-2006, 02:43 PM
whtstangverto5

I'll run anywhere from an aqua, to a dark blue or a deep purple. Right now though, it's dark blue.

Quick Reply: My Color