Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

ProCharger group buy

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2006, 10:56 AM
hamidlmt
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: ProCharger group buy

ORIGINAL: Jimp

ORIGINAL: 05 Cayuse

If there is enough lead time a number of us may be able to work out the details. I'm not sure, but the last deal came on us so fast it didn't give us any time to see if it was possible. Man! That would be awesome to dream about. Nevada Open Road Challenge here I come!
New info from their website:

With the overwhelming response to our "Deal of the Decade", Fast Specialties is putting together a "group purchase" for the ATI Procharger P/N: 1FQ202-SC1 with Satin Finish for the 05-06 V6 Mustang.
It comes complete with SCT X-Cal 2 including tune, 2 Core Intercooler and 39 pound injectors. For those interested please contact us via e-mail at rfeddema@fastspecialties.net The request are coming in fast and we want to try and complete the requests by May 1st. Pricing will be established by Friday the 21st depending on your response. So let us know and we will do our utmost to get you the product you want at the best price possible.

So, I'm telling my wife about all this supercharger stuff last night... sorta giddy and tickled about the response from my online chums here on the boards and Fast Specialties' nifty reaction to it all. I'm really happy to send them some business. It's a 3 person operation, open for a bit over a year or so... and, they're all such great human beings... I love supporting this sort of endeavor.

My wife asks me... so, are you getting it?

I was being a bit wishy washy about it... we can't really afford it right now if we're being conservative... sorta coming up with excuses. And, she tells me...You only live once.

You only live once.... yeah... hmm... now she's got me thinking that it really is possible. I'm gonna have to give this some serious thought...
Old 04-15-2006, 11:10 AM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

LOL. I put my name on the list last night after the first thread. Thanks Jimp!!!! Hmmmm

1. Procharger
2. Intercooler
3. Zex 55Hp shot

I like it, I like it a lot!!!!!
Old 04-15-2006, 11:12 AM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: hamidlmt

ORIGINAL: Jimp

ORIGINAL: 05 Cayuse

If there is enough lead time a number of us may be able to work out the details. I'm not sure, but the last deal came on us so fast it didn't give us any time to see if it was possible. Man! That would be awesome to dream about. Nevada Open Road Challenge here I come!
New info from their website:

With the overwhelming response to our "Deal of the Decade", Fast Specialties is putting together a "group purchase" for the ATI Procharger P/N: 1FQ202-SC1 with Satin Finish for the 05-06 V6 Mustang.
It comes complete with SCT X-Cal 2 including tune, 2 Core Intercooler and 39 pound injectors. For those interested please contact us via e-mail at rfeddema@fastspecialties.net The request are coming in fast and we want to try and complete the requests by May 1st. Pricing will be established by Friday the 21st depending on your response. So let us know and we will do our utmost to get you the product you want at the best price possible.

So, I'm telling my wife about all this supercharger stuff last night... sorta giddy and tickled about the response from my online chums here on the boards and Fast Specialties' nifty reaction to it all. I'm really happy to send them some business. It's a 3 person operation, open for a bit over a year or so... and, they're all such great human beings... I love supporting this sort of endeavor.

I was being a bit wishy washy about it... we can't really afford it right now if we're being conservative... sorta coming up with excuses. And, she tells me...You only live once.

You only live once.... yeah... hmm... now she's got me thinking that it really is possible. I'm gonna have to give this some serious thought...
DO IT!!!! Man, strike while the iron is hot!!! She said live life, sieze the day. LOL. Master your own destiny, own a six from hell baby!!!!!! You got her support, this is your day. Imagine it, 6 procharged stangs comming out of the stables.......decimating everything they see at the track. LOL.
Old 04-15-2006, 12:36 PM
Jimp
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: hamidlmt

You have an awesome wife! Get the ProCharger and buy her some roses FTW!

BTW, this is all hamid's doing. I'm just the reporter. Thanks hamid! [sm=Awwww.gif]
Old 04-15-2006, 06:40 PM
hamidlmt
I ♥ Acer

all righty... I'm gonna make this happen somehow. I'll callin' em up Monday... maybe they need a test mule to develop some SCT tunes

I'm in! [sm=badbadbad.gif]
Old 04-15-2006, 07:06 PM
TNT1968
2nd Gear Member

I should get the X-charger I should get the X-Charger I should get the X-Charger...
Old 04-15-2006, 07:28 PM
afixer
5th Gear Member

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE !!
Old 04-15-2006, 08:41 PM
whatdaproblemis0
3rd Gear Member

Still thinkin about that powerhouse turbo............
Old 04-15-2006, 09:15 PM
fazm
5th Gear Member

^^^^^^
im tryin to wait it out. but man, if the price is right........ no i cant do it, must have woosh sound
Old 04-15-2006, 09:22 PM
KiLLeR_WoMBaT
1st Gear Member

"...but honey, it's like a recall only we have to pay the $3500 processing fee!..."

Man, that makes me want to max that plastic out! But, must resist...must resis...must resi...must res...

Quick Reply: ProCharger group buy