Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

ProCharger group buy

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2006, 01:59 AM
Jimp
I ♥ Acer

Default ProCharger group buy

FAST Specialties is working on a group buy from ATI for the ProCharger. They should have some numbers by Monday I'm told. It all started with the "Deal of the decade" thread hamid started. That sold already, of course. They got so many responses they are trying to set up another great deal. Here's the website:
http://home.fastspecialties.com/inde...d=116&Itemid=2
Call Amber at 360-213-2781 for more info. The more people we get in on this, the better the price.
Old 04-15-2006, 02:40 AM
bscottie
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: ProCharger group buy

ORIGINAL: Jimp

FAST Specialties is working on a group buy from ATI for the ProCharger. They should have some numbers by Monday I'm told. It all started with the "Deal of the decade" thread hamid started. That sold already, of course. They got so many responses they are trying to set up another great deal. Here's the website:
Call Amber at 360-213-2781 for more info. The more people we get in on this, the better the price.
any other info, how many for them to do group buy, etc? should have gotten their last deal, probably wont skip the next one at that price.
Old 04-15-2006, 02:50 AM
Jimp
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: bscottie

ORIGINAL: Jimp

any other info, how many for them to do group buy, etc? should have gotten their last deal, probably wont skip the next one at that price.
They way they talked it would be close. We'll see.
Old 04-15-2006, 02:55 AM
bscottie
3rd Gear Member

thanks for the info, I havent seen what numbers their getting with the procharger, maybe I missed it, do you know, the shelby listed for the CS6 says it puts car at 350 hp, but 4600.00, its all about the damn money. (I need a friggin money tree) my initial mod est. has been exceeded and I am still not half way there LOL
Old 04-15-2006, 02:59 AM
Jimp
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: bscottie

thanks for the info, I havent seen what numbers their getting with the procharger, maybe I missed it, do you know, the shelby listed for the CS6 says it puts car at 350 hp, but 4600.00, its all about the damn money. (I need a friggin money tree) my initial mod est. has been exceeded and I am still not half way there LOL
Shelby says 350HP, but that's probably at the flywheel. Rear wheel numbers would probably be 300 or less.

Flapjack got 320HP at the wheels with a Stage 2 ProCharger at 9PSI.
Old 04-15-2006, 03:07 AM
fazm
5th Gear Member

*plugs ears* lalalalalalalala
Old 04-15-2006, 03:15 AM
bscottie
3rd Gear Member

ATTENTION KMART PROCHARGER SHOPPERS, NEW BLUE LIGHT SPECIAL< AND IF YOU ACT NOW< YOU WILL BEAT THE RICE

hahahahaha

this will come get the subconscience
Old 04-15-2006, 04:38 AM
05 Cayuse
2nd Gear Member

If there is enough lead time a number of us may be able to work out the details. I'm not sure, but the last deal came on us so fast it didn't give us any time to see if it was possible. Man! That would be awesome to dream about. Nevada Open Road Challenge here I come!
Old 04-15-2006, 08:35 AM
Jimp
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: 05 Cayuse

If there is enough lead time a number of us may be able to work out the details. I'm not sure, but the last deal came on us so fast it didn't give us any time to see if it was possible. Man! That would be awesome to dream about. Nevada Open Road Challenge here I come!
New info from their website:

With the overwhelming response to our "Deal of the Decade", Fast Specialties is putting together a "group purchase" for the ATI Procharger P/N: 1FQ202-SC1 with Satin Finish for the 05-06 V6 Mustang.
It comes complete with SCT X-Cal 2 including tune, 2 Core Intercooler and 39 pound injectors. For those interested please contact us via e-mail at rfeddema@fastspecialties.net The request are coming in fast and we want to try and complete the requests by May 1st. Pricing will be established by Friday the 21st depending on your response. So let us know and we will do our utmost to get you the product you want at the best price possible.

Old 04-15-2006, 10:51 AM
armycook1981
2nd Gear Member

WOW i didnt measn to cause such a ruckus..... oh by the way its in shereveport,la so its a few hours a north of me ... delievery is suppose to be within six hrs ( 0748 hrs)currently... any help from flapjack right now would be great.. like if he had any issues..

Quick Reply: ProCharger group buy