Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Gas

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2006, 11:12 AM
Jimp
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: Gas

ORIGINAL: Jetbo

hmm..... http://www.e85fuel.com says that 4.0L Explorers are E85 vehicles but for some reason our cars are not listed, kind of strange.
Man I would love to be able to use E85. I think everyone in the U.S. should switch. Hit those middle eastern bastards where it hurts. We're making them rich and they hate us. Screw that.
Old 04-16-2006, 11:20 AM
whatdaproblemis0
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Jimp

hmm..... http://www.e85fuel.com says that 4.0L Explorers are E85 vehicles but for some reason our cars are not listed, kind of strange.
Man I would love to be able to use E85. I think everyone in the U.S. should switch. Hit those middle eastern bastards where it hurts. We're making them rich and they hate us. Screw that.
Ill agree that they are getting rich off of us but I highly doubt they hate us for it. At least I wouldnt.
Old 04-16-2006, 11:22 AM
whatdaproblemis0
3rd Gear Member

I come back from the middle east in June and Gas prices here have been right at 1.30 the whole time. Its gonna be rough coming back from here.
Old 04-16-2006, 11:27 AM
Jimp
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: whatdaproblemis0

Ill agree that they are getting rich off of us but I highly doubt they hate us for it. At least I wouldnt.
They don't hate us for making them rich but they hate us just the same.
Old 04-16-2006, 11:46 AM
LesteR723
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: chipschwab
it could even make it to 5 dollers over the summer
the only person who could afford to be doin burnouts is bill gates!

this pisses me off so bad because they know what prices are going to be. You know how? Because they plan it out- theres no ****ing shortages they're just raking in tons of cash off of the "war on terror" and saying that the arabs are jacking up prices. Bush is loving it by the way, because he's getting his fair share of cash under the table too [:@] i hate out government! [/rant]
Old 04-16-2006, 12:51 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

Theres a guy that was on MMFF mag a few months back that has his running on E85 and putting down mad power. He works for a ethinol plant in Canada though, one of the top guys there and he fabbed the system himself. The plant helped.

Old 04-16-2006, 01:13 PM
Jimp
I ♥ Acer

I just check the website for E85. There are only 2 E85 stations here in Florida, neither are open to the public. One of them is the Kennedy Space Center. Doh!

ORIGINAL: rygenstormlocke
Theres a guy that was on MMFF mag a few months back that has his running on E85 and putting down mad power. He works for a ethinol plant in Canada though, one of the top guys there and he fabbed the system himself. The plant helped.

Old 04-16-2006, 01:16 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

I just check the website for E85. There are only 2 E85 stations here in Florida, neither are open to the public. One of them is the Kennedy Space Center. Doh!

ORIGINAL: rygenstormlocke

LOL, you crack me up!!!!

Old 04-16-2006, 01:57 PM
thatstang
2nd Gear Member

I'll keep filling up till I can't afford it no more. Such as life qand we can bitch all we want but we have no control. One way to make up the difference is to buy into oil company stock and ride the wave :-) The profit you make from the stock you can use to fill up with supreme.
By the way, in Europe gas cost 1.47euro per litter which is around $6 per gallon and their salaries are 10 times lower as well so there is always a positive side I guess......
Old 04-16-2006, 04:14 PM
JerryinTO
1st Gear Member

Buy stock in the gas companies!!! I bought Imperial Oil at $92/share ( wife said I was nuts). It's now at $124.00.

Ehhh, come on fellas, you only live once( despite what Nancy Sinatra sings). If fun were free, Uncle Sam would find a way to tax it.

By the way, up here in Canada, gas is over a buck/liter. In sone places of the world it's over 3 times that. You'll have to drive a puny VW or something.

J

Quick Reply: Gas