Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Before & After Photo

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2006, 04:01 PM
TJ
4th Gear Member

Default Before & After Photo

What do you think the before or the after look? I was playing around in photoshop and decided to post see what you think. My skills are limited in Photshaop so I know its not perfect but gives me a good ideal.

UPDATE 6:50 Just added After #2 per suggestions from members on running pony fender emblem, tinted windows and Lowered.

Before

After

After #2 Running pony fender emblem, tinted windows & Lowered

Old 05-01-2006, 04:09 PM
Tres Wright
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Before & After Photo

On the contrary, that is a really good photoshop job!! I think it looks great, but I do have one suggestion. I think the pony emblem looks a little funny in relation to the stripe, I think it would look better if you pulled the emblem, did the stripe under it and then put the emblem back down. Either that or shift the pony emblem over slightly so that it is centered on the stripe. Nice work!
Old 05-01-2006, 04:21 PM
TJ
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Tres Wright

On the contrary, that is a really good photoshop job!! I think it looks great, but I do have one suggestion. I think the pony emblem looks a little funny in relation to the stripe, I think it would look better if you pulled the emblem, did the stripe under it and then put the emblem back down. Either that or shift the pony emblem over slightly so that it is centered on the stripe. Nice work!
Thanks Tres ,yes I total agree about that something needs to be done with the emblem, working on some ideals but haven't found one yet, I will try your suggestion the one thing is I like the break there with the stripe but it doesn't look right like you said with Pony emblem.

Thanks for the comments
Old 05-01-2006, 04:27 PM
ricanpassion
3rd Gear Member

WOW...TJ you have skillz at photoshop...nice work!

I have to agree with Tres though, the emblem & stripe is too much....other than that it looks good, lower it a bit & tint the windows and that's even nicer!

Just my 2cents!
ORIGINAL: TJ

What do you think the before or the after look? I was playing around in photoshop and decided to post see what you think. My skills are limited in Photshaop so I know its not perfect but gives me a good ideal.

Before

After

Old 05-01-2006, 04:33 PM
DRWS10
2nd Gear Member

I would have to say get rid of the stripe and tint the windows and you are ready to go. Also did u get the GT grille with fog lights yet!! Those are a must for v6.
Old 05-01-2006, 04:56 PM
Tres Wright
4th Gear Member

I will try your suggestion the one thing is I like the break there with the stripe but it doesn't look right like you said with Pony emblem.
Actually I like the break line too the more I look at it. You might try photoshopping the emblem and centering it on the stripe to see how that looks. It may still look funny because the vertical tr-bars on the emblem compete with the angle of the stripe. How about leaving the break and going with a different emblem, maybe just a running pony without the tri-bar?
Old 05-01-2006, 05:16 PM
TJ
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Tres Wright

I will try your suggestion the one thing is I like the break there with the stripe but it doesn't look right like you said with Pony emblem.
Actually I like the break line too the more I look at it. You might try photoshopping the emblem and centering it on the stripe to see how that looks. It may still look funny because the vertical tr-bars on the emblem compete with the angle of the stripe. How about leaving the break and going with a different emblem, maybe just a running pony without the tri-bar?

Tres yes the vertical bars are the problem, the running pony does sound good I didn't think of that, I was thinking of course the 4.0 don't know something unique (GT 4.0 - GT-6 with the 4.0 below the GT or the 6 below the GT??? any other ideals tres?) I need. Tres if know any good emblem sites post a link maybe I will see an emblem to Photoshop in..

I tinted the windows per someone suggestion will post that pic later looking for an emblem or something to go between the stripe break.
Old 05-01-2006, 06:28 PM
TJ
4th Gear Member

Tres I added your suggestion of just a running pony see first post for picture I like it, also added tinted windows per ricanpassion.

What do you think of the running pony fender emblem?

Thanks guys for the comments and suggestions.
Old 05-01-2006, 07:21 PM
ricanpassion
3rd Gear Member

That looks nicer....the running pony does look better, can you lower it a bit...it seems that there is a large wheel well gap...Also try an 8" rubber stubby antenna instead of that long stock one...
Lookin gud!

Tres I added your suggestion of just a running pony see first post for picture I like it, also added tinted windows per ricanpassion.

What do you think of the running pony fender emblem?

Thanks guys for the comments and suggestions.
Old 05-01-2006, 07:23 PM
Wicked Pony
3rd Gear Member

I like the new pic you posted with the running pony emblem. It looks real cool!

Quick Reply: Before & After Photo