Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

taqke a look at me new modified stang

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2006, 09:35 PM
omer333
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: taqke a look at me new modified stang

Sharp ride man.
Old 05-07-2006, 10:29 PM
blackfoot
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: hapkido13

furinox- Yes those are the original wheels and 16's.

scriming- Yes my friend has that pontiac firehawk and it has them on there, I thought it looked great, So I did ripp it off the firebird. LOL

As far as lowering it, I heard some bad stuff about that. Alot of people really mess up there undercarriage doing that and scrape the hell outta it.
the ones who lower and screw up their car dont drive theri car sensibly.... i go soooooooo slow on speed bumps and avoid all raod defencientcies as much as possible! ive bottomed out atleast 6 times.. and thats when i first got hte kit installed. after that i got used to different situations and bottoming out hasnt happened since
Old 05-07-2006, 11:01 PM
WindVeil05DropTop
2nd Gear Member

Car looks great, the black looks very sharp. Although the hex pattern on the tailights is from a Trans-Am, kinda strange on a Mustang.
Old 05-08-2006, 12:12 AM
paulboy16
4th Gear Member

i think its BEGGING for a body kit. its looks great soo far, i hope ur not finished modding it tho, it has ALOT of potential.

Paul
Old 05-08-2006, 12:35 AM
beaustang
5th Gear Member

Is the wheelwell gap look "in" now? Guess I'm just old school. Oh well, to each his own.
ORIGINAL: MikeHawke

I like it.

The lowered look is a little 90s for my taste. I had my last GT dropped but the look is getting dated in my opinion.
Old 05-08-2006, 12:40 AM
blackfoot
4th Gear Member

no its not in.. lol hes different

lol jk!
Old 05-08-2006, 01:44 AM
Harry_F
3rd Gear Member

its just my opinion but i think the wheels are to small. and take those things off ur tail lights. like i said just an opinion. get the full blackouts like i have. it will look mean on that black car.
Old 05-08-2006, 09:04 AM
whatdaproblemis0
3rd Gear Member

I like it.

The lowered look is a little 90s for my taste. I had my last GT dropped but the look is getting dated in my opinion.
How does it look dated lol, The car looks like a damn truck lifted with that big @ss wheel gap, wait hold up now that i think of it with rims that small it might look weird with the big tire wall. Buttttttt I guess everyone customizes their ride to their own taste.
Old 05-08-2006, 11:33 AM
hapkido13

Going with bigger tires would of been expensive, I didnt just want to throw away my 16" that came with the car. The rims cost me 1k, if i had to buy new tires and 17" chrome I was looking at 1700 or so. As far as blackouts go, ill never put them on again. I had a eagle talon with headlight covers and blackout tailights, and got pulled over every month or so. To much hassle, If my car draws too much blackout attention, a cop will pull me over and make me remove tint and all! The honeycomb tailights I thought looked great. I love them on the firebird, and many people that seen them on my car love it and constantly ask where I got them from. Thats just me though, I like blackouts more, but honeycombs are safer with cops to put on.
Old 05-08-2006, 02:52 PM
WindVeil05DropTop
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: beaustang

Is the wheelwell gap look "in" now? Guess I'm just old school. Oh well, to each his own.

I like it.

I dunno, I really think our mustangs need to be dropped. The stock ride height is reminescent of a pickup truck. Yours looks great beaustang!

Quick Reply: taqke a look at me new modified stang