Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Trouble with ford dealership with waranty

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2006, 04:11 AM
josh06
1st Gear Member

Default RE: Trouble with ford dealership with waranty

Thats too funny,thanks Guys i will try another dealer or the number.
Old 05-09-2006, 04:24 AM
scrming
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: blackfoot

luckely your warrenty is already out the window
hey... i could still get my power windows fixed if I needed to! LOL!
Old 05-09-2006, 11:45 AM
Wicked Pony
3rd Gear Member

I hate the dealership I brought my car to. Its been 1 week and I still don't have the car. This is the third time I brought the car to them. They finaly started replacing things - it needed a modual in the smart junction box. At least they gave me a loaner. They never heard of the Shaker radio recall or the gas tank recall - DUH!
Old 05-09-2006, 12:56 PM
tino
I ♥ Acer

I am going to the dealer tomorrow ..... SAME EXACT SYMPTOMS...... I'll let you know what they tell me...

By the way how many miles on yours?

37k on mine extended Warranty 100k
Old 05-09-2006, 02:09 PM
josh06
1st Gear Member

I only have 600 miles on the thing and if i have to take it back more then 3 times you can report it as a lemon and get your money back at least thats what my friend told me.
Old 05-09-2006, 02:15 PM
paulboy16
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: josh06

I only have 600 miles on the thing and if i have to take it back more then 3 times you can report it as a lemon and get your money back at least thats what my friend told me.
its called a buy back procedeur

look in the handbooks and there should be a section in there on how to begin the procedeur. alot of the 03-06 6.0 diesel guys have gona thru that and let me tell you, they try and make it difficult for you..

Paul
Old 05-09-2006, 02:24 PM
josh06
1st Gear Member

Yea i amagine its not easy thats the last thing they want is to return the money.I found a list of lemon law attorneys and the law is 4 days out of service for the same problem or 30 days out of service.So hopefully they fix it.Or i might have to go another route.
Old 05-09-2006, 07:32 PM
josh06
1st Gear Member

The ford dealer said that all the rest of the cars were like this and its normal.They said there was a Tsb on a bushing for the shifter for the vibration the boot ratling.I am going to take it to another dealer,the mechanic at ford said it wasnt normal then later the manager said the oppsite so makes me wonder whos bs.
Old 05-09-2006, 07:49 PM
V6Vert
1st Gear Member

If they give you more crap about not wanting to waranty your problem, tell them you want to speak to theOwner of the dealership. Go right above everybody elses head at the dealership and talk to the owner. You might make a list of names too of the people that are giving you the run around to give to the owner. That'll get their attention. Bottom line, the owner is the only person at the dealership that could give a rats *** about you or your problems. Everyone else is just there to try and do as little as possible and to get a check. My wife has worked for a dealership for 12+ years and you better believe they are there to screw you if they can.
Old 05-09-2006, 08:52 PM
StickDriver
1st Gear Member

If I were having warranty problems and the dealership is not helping, try and get a hold of a regional service representative and explain your problem to him. He might give your dealership a call.

Quick Reply: Trouble with ford dealership with waranty