Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Thinking of starting a V6 Mustang Store

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2006, 09:48 PM
Justin_R
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Thinking of starting a V6 Mustang Store

I need your opinion on this, the guy that does www.Crossroadzdirect.com is saying he can make me a website for a pretty good price but hes located in india, this is his website www.satisnet.com amd hes really into customer satisfaction so I know he would do a good job, Im just worried cause hes in india I mean I could barely understand what he was saying. LOL, I know that was mean. Do you think I should give him a shot? [sm=helpout.gif]
Old 05-10-2006, 11:07 PM
blazen351
I ♥ Acer

That's a good looking site, except for the big circle over a MUSTANG stating that they now carry CORVETTE wheels LOL....Personally I've got a thing against sending stuff offshore that can be done right here, that is one of things that has really hurt my business and made me cut my prices so low to make making a profit almost imposible. Just my .02 cents
ORIGINAL: Justin_R

I need your opinion on this, the guy that does www.Crossroadzdirect.com is saying he can make me a website for a pretty good price but hes located in india, this is his website www.satisnet.com amd hes really into customer satisfaction so I know he would do a good job, Im just worried cause hes in india I mean I could barely understand what he was saying. LOL, I know that was mean. Do you think I should give him a shot? [sm=helpout.gif]
Old 05-10-2006, 11:35 PM
mtbker29
3rd Gear Member

Good idea Justin.......I like the name and I agree with our other member make a wide range of products for all Mustangs.
Old 05-11-2006, 01:34 AM
chidrock
2nd Gear Member

just make sure you test out all of the products!
Old 05-11-2006, 03:43 AM
cvz_finezt
2nd Gear Member

sounds great!! i'll be shopping at ur place no doubt. i also have the same thing in mide when i get back from iraq this last time, but i'm opening up my own customs shop here in phoenix. everything from oil changes to engine designs ya know. who knows, myb i'll have the next West Coast Customs type place ya know. since my dad was a mechanic(god rest his soul) i'm the only one of my brothers who is mechaniclly inclided.lol. go figure huh. i'll be lloking for sum good help her in the valley when i get back. but u have a great idea there. dont give up on it. and as far as the website setup, there are sum sites on the web that can really help u out. my sister doesnt know jack about websites but she managed to make one,IMO that came out pretty well.
Old 05-11-2006, 06:49 AM
Fizzie06
3rd Gear Member

It would be nice to for you to so I could look one place for everything
Old 05-11-2006, 09:28 AM
armycook1981
2nd Gear Member

Yeah i combine both.. if it has a great price but ****ty service i wont go back.. Ive only bought from 2 companies so far.. FAST SPECIALTIES and PROCHARGER.. fast service was great and procharger was ok it might of been just the tech i got for that call..
ORIGINAL: hamidlmt

Excellent prices will get people interested... excellent customer service keeps people coming back.

btw... I really dig V6mustangperformance.com!
Old 05-11-2006, 10:25 AM
Deleted User
I ♥ Acer

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 05-11-2006, 10:36 AM
RedFireChik
1st Gear Member

My husband has set up e-commerce sites before, and it takes LOTS of time. Make sure whoever you choose to do it, knows that's what you're looking for, so they don't stick with you with a hugely unexpected bill afterwards.
Old 05-11-2006, 11:22 AM
tino
I ♥ Acer

15 years Web Dev experience.......

Listen to Drew...He is absolutely right...

One piece of advise, if you are really serious about this ... get moving and purchase the V6mustangperformance.com domain name, along with V6mustangperformance.net....... think about "all" of the features/services you would like to implement, think about your service structure as it relates to your site......

The visual representation of your business should be the last thing to think about, any good programmer and a graphics artist should be able to map your business structure to a web site.

Good Luck!!

Quick Reply: Thinking of starting a V6 Mustang Store