Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

I'm so pissed right now...

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2006, 11:50 PM
Wicked Pony
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: I'm so pissed right now...

I just had a run in with a real stupid guy that tried to pull a real stupid stunt with me. That sucks that your car got damaged.
Old 05-11-2006, 12:39 AM
Tres Wright
4th Gear Member

Good grief!! So were you driving with the top down? Or did he throw it in your window? It reminds me of when a friend of mine bought his 350Z and was taking me for a drive. We were cruising along a road that some houses backed up to when I saw a red thing out of the corner of my eye followed by WHAM!!! We were both stunned, there's a moment like you described where your mind is trying to process what just happened. It turns out some guys threw water balloons over one of the fences, two of them hit right on the windshield. we went back and found a bunch of broken balloons in the street, so we weren't the first. We went around to the front of the house and found a couple of guys around 18 looking guilty as hell. They denied it, so we left and came back later with a policeman. They continued to deny it, but at least we made them sweat!! The cop really gave them hell
Old 05-11-2006, 12:48 AM
fitbikeco
3rd Gear Member

haha wow thats one of the funnyist things i have ever herd
but seriously i do feel bad for you because i know what its like

a week after i got my car some teabag stabbed out one of my traction T/As and i was fruious
have you ever drove around with your spaire on its so gay
Old 05-11-2006, 12:56 AM
sonicblue05
3rd Gear Member

driving down thr road, some ricer pulls up beside me, revs, i spank him, he decides n the ricer flyby when im turning and throws a can of dip out the window and took out my side marker light! i was stunnedand SOOOOOO pissed. I was so happy though because all he got was the $20 sidemarker and not the $300 fender!
Old 05-11-2006, 01:20 AM
chidrock
2nd Gear Member

yeah, I had the top down. They got a direct hit on me. It's a good thing I had my hat on, or else I might have gotten it in my eye or something. I guess I should be happy that the paint wasn't messed up. It only took off the mirror. I'm going to take it to the dealer to get fixed, hopefully it won't be too much.

I thought it was a water balloon too, but then the lady behind me pulled up and said that it was the car that passed and I saw the towel on the ground in the middle of the road. I thought that I was going to be hunting for some little kids with balloons...in a way, that would've felt better. But for someone to drive by and do something like that...

ORIGINAL: Wicked Pony

I just had a run in with a real stupid guy that tried to pull a real stupid stunt with me. That sucks that your car got damaged.
n/m I just saw your post...
Old 05-11-2006, 02:19 AM
Jerseyfury2
4th Gear Member

that's why i keep a switchblade in the glovebox
Old 05-11-2006, 11:26 AM
screaminyellin6
2nd Gear Member

I would soak a nice big beach towel in quick set mortar (cement) and then wrap their heads in it and see how the like being made into paper mache puppets!! Boy that is just evil [>:]
Old 05-11-2006, 12:01 PM
chidrock
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Jerseyfury2

that's why i keep a switchblade in the glovebox
yeah, you gotta love Jersey! I don't think that is would be smart for me to do that lol. I like being out of jail and driving my car.

ORIGINAL: screaminyellin6

I would soak a nice big beach towel in quick set mortar (cement) and then wrap their heads in it and see how the like being made into paper mache puppets!! Boy that is just evil [>:]
and after you do that, I'll be kind enough to them to use a sledge hammer to break them free. [8D]

Anyway, I called up the dealer this morning, and it might cost me $230 if they have to replace the whole mirror. Only the glass popped out, but it might have screwed up the rest of it. They'll have to give it a once over. All I know is that it really sucks trying to check your mirror and only to have it not be there...especially when getting onto the highway.

Old 05-11-2006, 12:16 PM
ricanpassion
3rd Gear Member

Find those bastards & soak them in honey and toss them on an pile or red army ants!!!!! Will your insurance help at all since you have a police report?
Old 05-11-2006, 12:51 PM
Deleted User
I ♥ Acer

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Quick Reply: I'm so pissed right now...