Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

I'm so pissed right now...

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2006, 12:54 PM
chidrock
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: I'm so pissed right now...

ORIGINAL: ricanpassion

Find those bastards & soak them in honey and toss them on an pile or red army ants!!!!! Will your insurance help at all since you have a police report?
I'm not even going to mention it to the insurance company...it'll only make my rate go up. My deductable's $500 anyway, so it wouldn't help me out.

I could've told the dealer that the mirror just popped off...jk
Old 05-11-2006, 01:09 PM
paulboy16
4th Gear Member

u COULD say that u cought a small branch and that the minimal damage to the out side of the mirror assembly isnt conclusive with the glass falling out, there fore a BADLY installed mirror.

Paul
Old 05-11-2006, 01:10 PM
ricanpassion
3rd Gear Member

Chid...you never know....tell them you had the top down and it was breezy and the "POP" there goes the mirror! LOL
ORIGINAL: chidrock

ORIGINAL: ricanpassion

Find those bastards & soak them in honey and toss them on an pile or red army ants!!!!! Will your insurance help at all since you have a police report?
I'm not even going to mention it to the insurance company...it'll only make my rate go up. My deductable's $500 anyway, so it wouldn't help me out.

I could've told the dealer that the mirror just popped off...jk
Old 05-11-2006, 04:18 PM
Big Studly
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: Tres Wright

Good grief!! So were you driving with the top down? Or did he throw it in your window? It reminds me of when a friend of mine bought his 350Z and was taking me for a drive. We were cruising along a road that some houses backed up to when I saw a red thing out of the corner of my eye followed by WHAM!!! We were both stunned, there's a moment like you described where your mind is trying to process what just happened. It turns out some guys threw water balloons over one of the fences, two of them hit right on the windshield. we went back and found a bunch of broken balloons in the street, so we weren't the first. We went around to the front of the house and found a couple of guys around 18 looking guilty as hell. They denied it, so we left and came back later with a policeman. They continued to deny it, but at least we made them sweat!! The cop really gave them hell

I am sorry, but I just had to laugh at getting hit in the face with a wet towel?? I know if it happened to me, i would be pissed, but since it didn't, this just struck me as funny.

Probably because I used to throw water balloons at cars quite frequently when i was 18....only got caught once and the cops couldn't do anything but make us pop all the filled up balloons....it was funny trying to watch the cop pick up a garbage bag full of water balloons and try and throw it on the ground to smash them....when he could hardly pick it up, and softly chunked it on the ground, they all just rolled out of the bag.....with some dumb *** look on his face he just told us to smash them all and pick up the trash...

man, that look on is face was priceless....

but anyway....hahaha
Old 05-11-2006, 04:27 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Big Studly

Good grief!! So were you driving with the top down? Or did he throw it in your window? It reminds me of when a friend of mine bought his 350Z and was taking me for a drive. We were cruising along a road that some houses backed up to when I saw a red thing out of the corner of my eye followed by WHAM!!! We were both stunned, there's a moment like you described where your mind is trying to process what just happened. It turns out some guys threw water balloons over one of the fences, two of them hit right on the windshield. we went back and found a bunch of broken balloons in the street, so we weren't the first. We went around to the front of the house and found a couple of guys around 18 looking guilty as hell. They denied it, so we left and came back later with a policeman. They continued to deny it, but at least we made them sweat!! The cop really gave them hell

I am sorry, but I just had to laugh at getting hit in the face with a wet towel?? I know if it happened to me, i would be pissed, but since it didn't, this just struck me as funny.

Probably because I used to throw water balloons at cars quite frequently when i was 18....only got caught once and the cops couldn't do anything but make us pop all the filled up balloons....it was funny trying to watch the cop pick up a garbage bag full of water balloons and try and throw it on the ground to smash them....when he could hardly pick it up, and softly chunked it on the ground, they all just rolled out of the bag.....with some dumb *** look on his face he just told us to smash them all and pick up the trash...

but anyway....hahaha
I don't see how this is funny. A towel in his face....he could have wrecked his steed in the process and possibly gotten hurt. So how old are you now...19? I tell ya what, I'll laugh when it happens to you, or someone kicks your ***.
Old 05-11-2006, 04:45 PM
chidrock
2nd Gear Member

yeah, it was so funny I almost drove into a tree laughing about it...at least I swerved away in time.
Old 05-12-2006, 01:06 AM
hollywoodstang89

Ever watch "payback" with Mel Gibson? "This little piggy went to market" If you catch the bastards, bring a hammer!
Old 05-12-2006, 03:59 PM
chidrock
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: rygenstormlocke

but anyway....hahaha
I don't see how this is funny. A towel in his face....he could have wrecked his steed in the process and possibly gotten hurt. So how old are you now...19? I tell ya what, I'll laugh when it happens to you, or someone kicks your ***.
well, I think it is funny and no, I am not 19....

may you and your family get t-boned by a semi, pinned in your car still concious and burned alive.

Then I will laugh again.

**** off, I am entitled to my opinion wiether you like it or not.
why don't you just crawl back into the a$$hole that you came from. what a d*ck...

sorry, just my opinion

Old 05-12-2006, 04:23 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

I didn't come from an *** hole, but I will gladly accept the title of *** hole, and dick....

I wish you had run into that tree you **** smoker

[sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=drooldude.gif][sm=icon_ladiesman.gif][sm=yeahsmile.gif][sm=yeahsmile.gif][sm=yeahsmile.gif][sm=yeahsmile.gif][sm=shootshoot.gif]
So you are not 19, fair enough. You are probably one of those 30 something guys that still lives with his parents. There is nothing constructive about your posts, so why are you here? Why not just agree to disagree and drop it.
Old 05-12-2006, 04:33 PM
blazen351
I ♥ Acer

I've only been posting here for a little over a month, so I don't know if this is a new trend or something that just comes and goes, but damn it seems like there have been a LOT of asses running around here recently trying to start Sh**. They all think there so clever, but what they need is a size 12 up the a**. Just my .02. I try and be nice to most everybody, sometimes I bend that rule but some of these little ****** need a beat down.

Quick Reply: I'm so pissed right now...