Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

I'm so pissed right now...

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2006, 10:21 PM
chidrock
2nd Gear Member

Default I'm so pissed right now...

Everybody's had their stories, and I have one of my own now...

I'm driving up a hill by my house on the way home from work tonight, minding my own business. It's a small, two lane road. I'm going around a blind curve when all of a sudden I feel like I get punched in my face and my mirror's missing. I almost drove into a tree on the side of the road. Some a-hole going the other way thought it would be fun to take a wet towel and hit someone with it going the other way. They hit me in the face and knocked my mirror off. It's not like they knew me or anything because it was a blind curve and they couldn't see me. I don't even know what the car looked like. I pull off to the side and the woman behind me pulls and asks what the hell just happened. She didn't even get the color of the car either.

Sorry, I just had to vent and I know you guys would appreciate how big this if it happened to one of your cars...
Old 05-10-2006, 10:27 PM
hamidlmt
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: I'm so pissed right now...

I can only imagine how pissed you must be! And, it sounds like there's no way to find these scoundrels either.

I'm glad you're ok and it was just a wet towel to the face... could have been a baseball bat or worse.
Old 05-10-2006, 10:28 PM
Jimp
I ♥ Acer

Wow, that's terrible! I hope you reported it to the police anyway. They need to know this is going on.
Old 05-10-2006, 10:32 PM
chidrock
2nd Gear Member

yeah, my neighbor talked me into going. I felt kind of dumb when they were asking me what the people or the other car looked like. When I finally snapped out of the daze and realized what happened, I made sure to go by the Quick Check where a lot of the kids hang out just to see if anyone would bite and run. Needless to say, I didn't find them. They were probably long gone anyway.
Old 05-10-2006, 10:40 PM
8cd03gro
5th Gear Member

here is what you do...you take a 12 gauge....and you kill anyone that has a wet towel. it works.
Old 05-10-2006, 10:47 PM
chidrock
2nd Gear Member

I can't...they left the towel at the scene of the crime! I had it all ready too! []
Old 05-10-2006, 10:52 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

That really sucks. Too bad you can't find them, if you could, a ball pin hammer to thier knee caps would be perfect for explaining to them the virtues of respecting someone elses property and safety.
Old 05-10-2006, 10:54 PM
chidrock
2nd Gear Member

oh well...I think the Lindsey Lohan special my wife had on made me feel a little better [&:] Time to go watch Lost...

Thanks guys!
Old 05-10-2006, 10:58 PM
blazen351
I ♥ Acer

Damn that sucks dude. Don't you just hate people sometimes? Are you going to have to order a new mirror or is your fixable?

LOL, I just lfashed on towlie..."don't forget to take a towel"

"No You're a towel" LMAO!
Ok sorry, I really do feel bad about that happening to you, I just couldn't pass up a chance to quote towlie
Old 05-10-2006, 11:14 PM
teacherman
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 8cd03gro

here is what you do...you take a 12 gauge....and you kill anyone that has a wet towel. it works.

LOL! If it was the Old West he could do it, no problem.

Quick Reply: I'm so pissed right now...