Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Does Bamachips EVER answer email?

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2006, 12:20 AM
bscottie
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Does Bamachips EVER answer email?

well you have let everyone know what you think of Bamachips, and every sponsoring vendor what an immature, impatient customer you are, Good Job!
Old 05-12-2006, 12:23 AM
LX200
4th Gear Member

Ya, how impatient to expect a response to any one of 5 emails over a two week period. Oh, and that corresponds to what I think of any other dealer? Logical thought does not seem to be a strengh for you. Now go vacumn the trailer. zipperhead.

P.S. Everybody is probably sick of your stupid signature with the URL screwed up. Why don't you try fixing that?
Old 05-12-2006, 12:31 AM
blazen351
I ♥ Acer

Ok time to let it go, your not gaining anything by sniping at people. So you didn't get the service you feel you deserved. Sh** happens. You've got your product ordered from somebody else so let it go. Lord help us if the other company has some kind of delay we'll have to read another bloody post on how whoever.com sucks. Thanks that great. Can this post die allready?
Old 05-12-2006, 12:33 AM
LX200
4th Gear Member

If you want it to die, then why post to it retard. I didn't start the sniping at forum members, and your post was only directed at me, not other snipers in the thread. Geez, another trailer parker...
Old 05-12-2006, 12:49 AM
afixer
5th Gear Member

wow i leave and look what happens. any way on the way to the dealer(to get the hesitation after long drive TSB done ) i called doug and asked him about his email and he said yes he was having probs with it. and he was sorry but was ok with him getting it somewere else. lx dont be such a jerk ! we cant all be as computer literate as you. and yes fortunatly for you with the tunes you are getting you will think they kick *** heck anything is better than stock. just cant wait to hear you bitch on the forums when someone with dougs tune gets next to you and kicks your butt. there are only two tuners i would think of using bama or alternative anyone else is just a change in a few peramiters IMO.
Old 05-12-2006, 01:05 AM
LX200
4th Gear Member

Whatever. BTW, you just dissed every other dealer and advertiser on this forum. You've suggested none of them, including Evolution, know what they are doing. Well, I merely asked about Bamachips answering emails, and I get jumped by all you BamaTrolls. Well, where is the outrage when Afixer suggests EVERY other tuner here (except one) doesn't really know what they are doing? Based on the spelling, punctuation and grammar used by most of you BamaTrolls, you should take a break from working on your cars and finish up that G.E.D. (I have to admit, I laughed out loud at "peramiters").
Old 05-12-2006, 01:16 AM
blazen351
I ♥ Acer

Ok this is my last post to this thread. I debated not reposting and just letting it lie, but one more won't hurt.

Yes, my post was directed at only you. Why? hmm I wonder...could it be because you have been a jerk through out? Ding ding ding...we have a winner.

I was trying to be diplomatic and suggest that we all just let this go, instead of taking my point you decided it was better to call me retarded and infer that I live in a trailer park...Thanks that made me chuckle. Why is it when someone disagrees with you that you must call them names or insult them in some other way. Until "jerk" above I have not called you names or insulted you in any way. So grow up.

As to your comments to Afixer...I'm sure Tom does not need my support, but I gurantee that Tom's name and reputation for knowlege, good advice and being a good guy is much more than your's will ever be.

That's all I have to say. Go ahead and be a jackhole and say some sh** back. I'm done with this thread.

Have a great day! Jack ***...
Old 05-12-2006, 01:22 AM
afixer
5th Gear Member

i was wondering how long it would take the little child to respond. most everyone knows i dont care much for spelling around here. i just type and go. as for dissing other tuners. as you may have noticed i did say IMO. i would think even a little high school punk like you would understan what IMO means. i actually had to ask my 18 year old. i dont get all this computer stuff at times. and yea im not the best speller. but who really gives a rats ***. i guess i actually started this thing in the beginning buy saying your loss in the first place. and that i again IMO. i have lots of friends on this forum and obviosly your not one of then but thats ok cause my trailer is kinda full anyway. i always love when you hotheaded kids that got a car from the parents come in here and stir the pot . hey its ok i have a big *** spoon. you can make fun of my grammar and spelling all you want little boy. because in the end we all know who is who around here. IMO your not wanted, we get along here pretty good. and as far as dissing goes maybe if you have contributed as much as some of use have around here instead of bitching maybe some would listen to you as much as they do me. heck i just finished helping out beau installing his helwig sway bar. what have you done around here lately punk. oh yea have a nice day.

i love this crap i can go all night as long as i can take some time out to feed the hound dog and get some beers!
Old 05-12-2006, 01:26 AM
blackfoot
4th Gear Member

lx200 your a tool

im not gonna even bother putting my .02 in
Old 05-12-2006, 01:27 AM
afixer
5th Gear Member

hey black how are the new toys holding up?

Quick Reply: Does Bamachips EVER answer email?