Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

SOUTH PHOENIX CAN KISS MY A$$!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2006, 04:51 PM
cvz_finezt
2nd Gear Member

Default SOUTH PHOENIX CAN KISS MY A$$!!!

well i woke up this morning to take my nephew to pre-school, and i glanced at my front bumper and i saw that my lower grille was missing. i know damn well it was there last night when i went to bed. come on seriously who the hell would take a lower grille. at least take the whole thing ya know, upper and lower, them maybe i'll have a reason to upgrade. some people i swear. i already filed my police report and everything with the insurance. but the fact of the matter is if ur going to do something do it right and dont do a half *** job about it, ya know. and who ever stole it broke the clips on the back side too... amatures i swear.
Old 05-11-2006, 05:25 PM
chidrock
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: SOUTH PHOENIX CAN KISS MY A$$!!!

that's just sad...sorry about that man!
Old 05-11-2006, 05:25 PM
puppet
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: cvz_finezt

well i woke up this morning to take my nephew to pre-school, and i glanced at my front bumper and i saw that my lower grille was missing. i know damn well it was there last night when i went to bed. come on seriously who the hell would take a lower grille. at least take the whole thing ya know, upper and lower, them maybe i'll have a reason to upgrade. some people i swear. i already filed my police report and everything with the insurance. but the fact of the matter is if ur going to do something do it right and dont do a half *** job about it, ya know. and who ever stole it broke the clips on the back side too... amatures i swear.
That suicks. I fled South Phx (40th St & Southern) BEFORE I got My Mustang. Insurance would be $200+ a year higher if I still lived there, and that is with a garage.
Old 05-11-2006, 05:43 PM
paulboy16
4th Gear Member

Is is a GT lower grill or the v6 lower grill?? I have a V6 one if u wanna pay for shipping and handling.

Paul