Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Afixer-a stand up guy!

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2006, 01:34 AM
beaustang
5th Gear Member

Default Afixer-a stand up guy!

Just got back from Afixer's (Tom) house doing the install on my Hellwing anti-sway bar (rear). Tom offered to help with the install and since I don't have the equipment to do it at home I took him up on it. Well, he didn't help-he did it all by himself! I just stood around or layed under the car watching him do all the work! What a guy! He also took me for a ride in his car and let me tell you, it is FAST! Thanks again Tom I really appreciate what you did for me. Hope to see you Saturday.
Old 05-12-2006, 01:41 AM
blazen351
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: Afixer-a stand up guy!

Wow! good to hear. Man I wish there was a Kansas version of Afixer LOL ...hell I wish there was anyone in Kansas LMAO
Old 05-12-2006, 01:44 AM
bscottie
3rd Gear Member

Mr. Information, I agree beaustang, Tom is a hell of a guy, been very helpful to all on this forum in one way or another. Screaming and Rygen deserve a few props as well! Thanks a lot guys![sm=groupwave.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif]
Old 05-12-2006, 01:47 AM
SPARTAN VI
4th Gear Member

Awesome guy! I'd take him up on that offer too, then take him out to dinner when we're done.
Old 05-12-2006, 01:48 AM
Harry_F
3rd Gear Member

lol "a kansas version" the last thing kansas had going for it was the dust bowl! lol...
Old 05-12-2006, 01:52 AM
beaustang
5th Gear Member

I owe him a dinner for sure! I would have done it tonight but his wife already had it covered.
ORIGINAL: SPARTAN VI

Awesome guy! I'd take him up on that offer too, then take him out to dinner when we're done.
Old 05-12-2006, 01:53 AM
blazen351
I ♥ Acer

ROFL! AMEN! My family moved here when I was a teenager and I've been stuck ever since. LOL. Then again I guess it was partially my choice to fall in love get married and stay here...but only partially lol
ORIGINAL: Harry_F

lol "a kansas version" the last thing kansas had going for it was the dust bowl! lol...
Old 05-12-2006, 02:03 AM
beaustang
5th Gear Member

Oh yeah, and the sway bar really makes a difference, like it's on rails!
Old 05-12-2006, 02:03 AM
afixer
5th Gear Member

hey it was actually no big deal. i kinda wanted to know what the fuss was over the helwig sway bar was anyway. plus i have been wanting to let someone from the forums see the x-charger up close anyway. it all just kinda worked. plus as far as doing the work if martin and i were under that thing at the same time people would have talked !LOL. anyway it was nice meeting beau sorry about all the pigs and chickens around (sorry couldnt resist inside joke!) hopefully ill get to that meet saturday. and thanks for the props but i really dont need then heck just ask lx200 he is my biggest fan! i just like to help out and yes todd and john heck everyone except some and YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE are very cool and helpfull. dang i feall like im at the oscars! i would like to tank you and you and you! they know who they are. lets see did i spell everything ok? martin dont put to much thought into it its kindof an inside joke as i said before.
Old 05-12-2006, 02:33 AM
05 Silvertible
2nd Gear Member

Easy, my job brought me to Kasas a couple of years ago....
ORIGINAL: blazen351

ROFL! AMEN! My family moved here when I was a teenager and I've been stuck ever since. LOL. Then again I guess it was partially my choice to fall in love get married and stay here...but only partially lol
ORIGINAL: Harry_F

Quick Reply: Afixer-a stand up guy!