Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Police Problems

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2006, 06:35 PM
tino
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: Police Problems

Paulboy,

How many tickets have you gotten?

Old 05-16-2006, 06:47 PM
Jiraiya
2nd Gear Member

Tino, I think he was just joking around - I doubt he meant to actually insult you.

Think about it - he said maybe you suck at driving because you haven't gotten a lot of tickets...

Oh, and I always find it funny, I got virtually no tickets and didn't have any accidents when I was 16 and drove like a berserk madman. After my friends complained for long enough about my desire to frighten them, I consciously slowed down and started trying to be careful. Of course, shortly thereafter I started getting speeding tickets (usually for speed trap areas) and I got into my first accident. What sense that makes, I don't know, but I still marvel at it.
Old 05-16-2006, 06:57 PM
tino
I ♥ Acer

It didn't make sense to me either, but maybe he was insinuating that I drove like "grandpa".....

I swear, if it wasn't for the fuzz zapper mounted on my dash...... I would be driving a Toyota Yaris....
Cops are ferocious (especially at the end of the month.....quota thing)... And traps in maryland are well camouflaged...
Old 05-16-2006, 07:17 PM
DRWS10
2nd Gear Member

WOW, i didnt think i would of gotten this much reply in such a short time. Great to see it though.

Well i am actually a really good driver, my problem is i drive to my comfort and well my comfort is over the speed limit. But after so many tickets I got better. I have 8 speeding tickets and 1 bul**** failure to stop ticket. Went to class for most of them! And yes im only 21 in 3 days!!

I am looking it to getting a radar detector again, i had one when i got my license and it just made me feel safe of cops and so i went even faster and yeah it didnt work to well.

I am white so no racial except my last bull**** non stop was from an African American so maybe he didnt like white people. who knows about that.

Do you guys think cops see a torch red car and want to pul it over?

Any stories??
Old 05-16-2006, 07:55 PM
Scrib
1st Gear Member

There's so much beater-rice running around San Jose, I don't even get a glance.
Old 05-16-2006, 08:01 PM
Fizzie06
3rd Gear Member

Torch Red for 1 and a half months I was pulled over once for going 85 in a 75....no ticket..I had 03 civic black and got 3 tickets in it 75 in a 45 ..not by radar he paced me from a mile away at 12 am ....lol I had to have flew over these POS railroad tracks....the other two tickets were 5 over the limit and they were aholes
Old 05-16-2006, 08:03 PM
Fizzie06
3rd Gear Member

I work for a big metro Ambulance Service now so I get the professional courtesy for being a medic ....very hard for me to get a ticket but not hard to get pulled over when I had the civic I was still in high school.
Old 05-16-2006, 08:08 PM
V6Vert
1st Gear Member

8 Tickets and your not even 21 yet.....damn! How much is your insurance? I'm not sure, but I think here in MS you would'nt have a license still.
Old 05-16-2006, 08:52 PM
ricklmesa@cox.net
3rd Gear Member

luckey they have not stripped his license!!!
Old 05-16-2006, 09:08 PM
sonicblue05
3rd Gear Member

when i first got my car (may 05) there were NO stangs around here (still only see like 1 a week)
i was driving about 7 over down the highway,not paying attention to who was around me, i heard a siren, i looked in the lane to my left and theres a cop, window down, he lookes at my car and gives me a thumbs up and goes on his way! i was scared to death (16 at time) but it was kinda cool. LOL

Quick Reply: Police Problems