Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Brave?

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2006, 03:14 PM
Dats1NiceMustang
2nd Gear Member

Default Brave?

I tell you what yall guys are very brave running a nitrous system in a brand new car plus aren't yall worried about losing your warranty because not talking bad are anything i love my ford mustang but it's still a ford not a honda or toyota just my thoughts though
Old 05-26-2006, 03:18 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

Default RE: Brave?

ORIGINAL: Dats1NiceMustang

I tell you what yall guys are very brave running a nitrous system in a brand new car plus aren't yall worried about losing your warranty because not talking bad are anything i love my ford mustang but it's still a ford not a honda or toyota just my thoughts though
Whats a warrenty?
Old 05-26-2006, 03:20 PM
tino
I ♥ Acer

LMAO.........
Old 05-26-2006, 03:26 PM
StupidTodd
2nd Gear Member

There should be a prerequisite to buying a muscle car of any kind.

Anyone who's scared of their own shadow need not apply.
Just send them to the honda/toyota dealerships.
It'll be better for us all in the long run.
Old 05-26-2006, 09:21 PM
armycook1981
2nd Gear Member

lmao....
Old 05-26-2006, 09:30 PM
chrisc
5th Gear Member

lol i have to agree with him a bit...ford hast been so good for the last few years...anyways, N20 is FUN
Old 05-26-2006, 10:28 PM
THE BRZE

I'd be afraid to add anything but gas and new wiper blades to a honda or toyota. They aren't good for anything else.

Old 05-26-2006, 10:32 PM
hamidlmt
I ♥ Acer

I've used this warranty that you speak of. I used to to replace a skipping Shaker 500 with another skipping Shaker 500. That's why I'm not doing a thing to void my warranty... just in case something aweful like that happens again! EGADS!
Old 05-26-2006, 10:34 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: hamidlmt

I've used this warranty that you speak of. I used to to replace a skipping Shaker 500 with another skipping Shaker 500. That's why I'm not doing a thing to void my warranty... just in case something aweful like that happens again! EGADS!
LOL, great for using to replace door handles and *****. ROFL.
Old 05-26-2006, 11:20 PM
scrming
5th Gear Member

Brave? Hardly! Adreneline Junkie? YES!!! LOL!

BTW... nothing voids your entire warranty... Like Rygen pointed out... I can still get my power windows fixed... I've had my Throttle Postion Sensor replace (while the Zex was connected to it!). I had some leaky transmission lines fixed... all fixed under warranty...

Needless to say, my motor was not covered! LOL! However we put in a $900 replacement and now we have a spare 4.0L to rebuild with all the good stuff! LOL!

Quick Reply: Brave?