Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Stupid posts, stupid people

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2006, 10:38 PM
blazen351
I ♥ Acer

Default Stupid posts, stupid people

https://mustangforums.com/m_1435698/tm.htm Read some of this sh**

What do you all think of crap like this? This is the second one from the same guy in just a couple of days. I just wanted the rest of you to see this, as I know most of you are as proud of your 6 as I am of mine.

Most GT owners are cool, but some of them aggravate me to no end...
Old 05-29-2006, 10:56 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

Default RE: Stupid posts, stupid people

Well, I'm a former 5.0L owner, so I know both sides of the fence. I went and posted there, I had to represent!!!!!
Old 05-29-2006, 11:11 PM
rmays06
5th Gear Member

Um I feel sorry for them if you noticed that most of the poster were old!!! 5.0 out of the factory rated at 225 for a V8, with drum brakes and all the tech of a mustang II. I feel bad that we need to catagorize each other instead of just being proud of the new mustang and the improvments made. All the mods and tint and they still drive inferior cars. IMO only!
Old 05-29-2006, 11:12 PM
blazen351
I ♥ Acer

I can understand too, I've had two others mustangs with 351's in them, but I just don't get the point of thinking your better than somebody because you have two more cylinders. You think your better because it's a mustang, not a civic. LOL
Old 05-29-2006, 11:18 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: blazen351

I can understand too, I've had two others mustangs with 351's in them, but I just don't get the point of thinking your better than somebody because you have two more cylinders. You think your better because it's a mustang, not a civic. LOL
Well honestly all the V6 haters I have found are on the internet, alive and well on these boards. At the track, all the mustang owners look out for each other. Most stang owners I know love the stang, regardless of engine. Even the Mustang II.
Old 05-29-2006, 11:26 PM
blazen351
I ♥ Acer

exactly that's how I see it. We all love mustang...if we didn't would we spend the money modding. Would we spend time on forums like this? Hopefully the answer is no. We do these things because we love mustangs. If we're looking for another car to mod a lot of us would choose another mustang. I'm dieing to find an old 69 or 70 fastback, or maybe a 72 vert to rebuild. Another 351C or even a BOSS 429. Point being another mustang. Hell I might even get an inline 6 just because I can LOL wonder what they'd think of that?
Old 05-29-2006, 11:33 PM
Ken Rogers
3rd Gear Member

I think, no matter what, everybody loves their own car. Unfortunately, some people celebrate this by trying to belittle others. That sucks.

Ken
Old 05-29-2006, 11:41 PM
chrisc
5th Gear Member

personally i think that most of the people who make posts like that have older stangs and are insecure about not having such great technologies in their engines so they take it out on the 6ers
Old 05-29-2006, 11:48 PM
teacherman
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: blazen351

Word word

[sm=partyparty.gif] V6ers and Gters
Old 05-29-2006, 11:51 PM
chrisc
5th Gear Member

most GTers dont have the problem with bashing 6ers...there are just a few that confuse their ***** length with their stickshift (and we all know that some people are running short-shifters )

Quick Reply: Stupid posts, stupid people