Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

What a douche...

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2006, 03:19 PM
pat6674u
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: What a douche...

Teacherman is trying to find anew avatar each week. First he's Ben Stiller, then Indiana Jones and now he's the guy from Breakfast club. LOL, you've got to find a pic of the old teacher from Fast Times @ Ridgemont High.
Old 06-15-2006, 03:46 PM
jericho73
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: teacherman

Man, what a jackass. Hope you enjoyed the movie at least LOL
Classic avy, Paul Gleason <Princ. Vernon> died just a few weeks ago, sucks.

"Does Barry Manilow know you raid his wardrobe Dick?"
Old 06-15-2006, 03:51 PM
pat6674u
3rd Gear Member

Principal Vernon, that's who that guy is. "You wanna mess with the Bull, you're gonna get the horns!"
Old 06-15-2006, 05:39 PM
jericho73
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: pat6674u

Teacherman is trying to find anew avatar each week. First he's Ben Stiller, then Indiana Jones and now he's the guy from Breakfast club. LOL, you've got to find a pic of the old teacher from Fast Times @ Ridgemont High.
"You know, I've been thinking about that, and if i'm here and you're here, isn't it OUR time Mr. Hand?"

Old 06-15-2006, 07:05 PM
teacherman
3rd Gear Member

LOL, yeah well what the heck...I was not happy with Ben STEIN, not Stiller, and Indiana Jones, well, I had him in his professor outfit but I think I am going to stay with this one for a while. I loved Breakfast Club and Principal Vernon was just awesome as a *****. RIP Paul Gleason.
Old 06-15-2006, 07:08 PM
Thomas Ford
2nd Gear Member

TESTING, Sorry
Old 06-15-2006, 09:06 PM
blazen351
I ♥ Acer

How about the principal from back to the future. He was always a real hard ***.

LOL, yeah well what the heck...I was not happy with Ben STEIN, not Stiller, and Indiana Jones, well, I had him in his professor outfit but I think I am going to stay with this one for a while. I loved Breakfast Club and Principal Vernon was just awesome as a *****. RIP Paul Gleason.
Old 06-15-2006, 10:07 PM
pat6674u
3rd Gear Member

Yeah, Ben Stein, my bad. Ben Stiller is ******* Focker. Just say that to yourself and I gurantee you'll laugh. "So your name is ******* Focker?". "Are you a pothead Focker?" "
Old 06-15-2006, 10:09 PM
teacherman
3rd Gear Member

Yeah, Ben Stein, my bad. Ben Stiller is ******* Focker. Just say that to yourself and I gurantee you'll laugh. "So your name is ******* Focker?". "Are you a pothead Focker?" "

Yeah, another awesome movie ROFL!!!! Blazen!! I forgot about the principal from Back to the Future!!! He was such an ***!! He was also the Admiral on Top Gun I think LOL!! I think he may be next, or the guy from Fast Times...won't be for a while though, I like this one LOL.
Old 06-15-2006, 10:12 PM
pat6674u
3rd Gear Member

"Son, your mouth is writing checks your body can't cash!!" That guy is an awesome hardass. He also hates SLACKERS!!

Yeah, another awesome movie ROFL!!!! Blazen!! I forgot about the principal from Back to the Future!!! He was such an ***!! He was also the Admiral on Top Gun I think LOL!! I think he may be next, or the guy from Fast Times...won't be for a while though, I like this one LOL.