Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

What a douche...

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2006, 03:40 AM
User 113021
3rd Gear Member

Default What a douche...

So I'm on the highway today with my friend going to the mall to see a movie. I'm in the fast lane, and realise I have to get all the way over in the exit lane. There's no cars so I pull over. There's some kind of black ricer (I think I saw the letters MRX or along those lines) about 3 cars behind me in the exit lane. Well supposedly he thinks I cut him off, so he's on my *** the whole way until I get to the right turn. After turning I get in the left turn lane for the mall. Seeking his revenge, he flys pass me on the right and swerves in front of me, and hits his emergency brake, burning out as to either get me back, so he doesn't hit the car in front of him, or both. Whatever. So the light turns green and I fly by on his left. When we're even my friend looks at him and he ****ing flips us off. I was so pissed I wanted to follow him and beat his ***. >:

Sorry, I'm just venting.

EDIT: The good news though is my 8" antenna and 4.0 emblems arrived today. I just got done installing the antenna, and I'll be applying the emblems tomorrow hopefully.
Old 06-15-2006, 03:43 AM
teacherman
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: What a douche...

Man, what a jackass. Hope you enjoyed the movie at least LOL
Old 06-15-2006, 03:50 AM
Jeremy
4th Gear Member

Damn ricers.

I bet you were anxious to get your car parts, I'm waiting till Friday to get my rims and it is going SLOW.
Old 06-15-2006, 03:56 AM
blazen351
I ♥ Acer

The only good ricer is a fried ricer with shrimp. I really do believe in certain situations road rage should be perfectly legal. That being one of them. By LAW you should be able to get out of your car and drag him out of his and bi*** slap the S*** out of him.

Then again I could just be moody cuz I haven't smoked in a little while LOL
Old 06-15-2006, 10:03 AM
Dean Martin
2nd Gear Member

What the devil said!

Hwy 44 is like douche alley most afternoons too. Turn up stereo, ignore, relax.....
Old 06-15-2006, 11:14 AM
Goliath
1st Gear Member

Ultimately, what you need to do: point at whatever aspect makes his car "unique" as a ricer. This usually entails a huge wing or really gaudy front fascia. So as he flips you off, simply point at whatever aspect of his car it is that makes it laughable, it is simply ok to point at his drivers door and do this as well, now just simply laugh loudly from your belly. If your windows are down, he should be able to hear it. Make sure you exaggerate the motions of laughing so that he knows that while he regards you as an 'enemy' you don't even consider him a threat. This will **** him off more than anything you do because you both know you'd win in a race, by not even giving him the time of day you are reminding him of the pecking order when it comes to sports cars.
Old 06-15-2006, 11:17 AM
HxCory
2nd Gear Member

Are you sure it wasn't a WRX?
B/c those things are pretty fast, esp if it was an STi.

But here in GA, everybody respects Domestic cars, so no ricer around here likes to mess with anybody, except other ricers. And people like to stick in their own category. IE Camaro vs Mustang and Civic vs Integra, not like SRT-4 vs Mustang. They know their places
Old 06-15-2006, 11:24 AM
Goliath
1st Gear Member

what part of GA you from HxCory? I live and work in Sandy Springs (atlanta address though). You don't get picked on by ricers? I get lots of tailgaters as I weave through traffic of any one with some 3M tape and bolt ons with their import ride. Basically anyone with something to prove goes for my stang.
Old 06-15-2006, 11:27 AM
HxCory
2nd Gear Member

I'm in Acworth pretty much.
Well occasionally when I go to marietta we get some rice, but they know their place, esp after they hear my friends 2002 SS Camaro that's throwding down close to 500 rwhp!
Well, it's not as bad here than in most places, when I was in FL that's all I would see, then when I got closer to the beach, we'd so a lot of exotics. I guess it depends on area.
Old 06-15-2006, 11:32 AM
MattyJ
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Goliath

Ultimately, what you need to do: point at whatever aspect makes his car "unique" as a ricer. This usually entails a huge wing or really gaudy front fascia. So as he flips you off, simply point at whatever aspect of his car it is that makes it laughable, it is simply ok to point at his drivers door and do this as well, now just simply laugh loudly from your belly. If your windows are down, he should be able to hear it. Make sure you exaggerate the motions of laughing so that he knows that while he regards you as an 'enemy' you don't even consider him a threat. This will **** him off more than anything you do because you both know you'd win in a race, by not even giving him the time of day you are reminding him of the pecking order when it comes to sports cars.
Dude, I do this all the time! I was at a red light coming out of the mall the other day and across the intersection I see this old *** civic cut in front of someone just to get to the red light quicker [sm=dontgetit.gif]. So I'm sitting there looking at this monstrosity, just in awe. The hood, front bumper and drivers side door were all different colors and he had a giant aluminum wing that looked like it came off a 757 like 3 feet off his trunk. So he's turning left, and when the left arrow turns, he revs his engine really loud and I realize he also has a muffler that I believe was made from an old paint can. So he pulls out into the intersection, and I give him a little honk. He turned over to my direction to look, and there I was just pointing at his car and laughing my *** off. And yeah, my windows were open and so were his. The dude just turned back with this pissed off look on his face and sped away. Chalk one up for the good guys!