Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

WTF! fast and the furious tokyo drift

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2006, 11:29 AM
Horrific_Ending
4th Gear Member

Default WTF! fast and the furious tokyo drift

\

Tell me whats wrong with this picture.....If you cant see it first of all look at the engine specs. And then second of all look at the exhaust on the stang. WTF!![:@] since when is american muscle running on a import engine and a rice rocket exhaust? they totally butchered this car......its a sad day for american muscle.
Old 06-15-2006, 11:31 AM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

Default RE: WTF! fast and the furious tokyo drift

This has been going around for a few months. There should be a law against it. What can you do. Makes me sick to my stomach.
Old 06-15-2006, 11:34 AM
DBovine
2nd Gear Member

I saw that and was disgusted, So then I did some reading to read the some of the story line and find out why the hell they did that. Turns out they guy has one night to build a car for a race and he wrecked his car but still had the skyline motor and his dad had the partially restored mustang, so the combined the two. So from a story side it makes sense, from a Mustang side its Effin retarded
Old 06-15-2006, 11:36 AM
Horrific_Ending
4th Gear Member

This movie is going to blow..........i was going to give it a chance. i thought maybe i might see some 05/06 mustangs drifting in th emovie maybe. but **** this kills it.
Old 06-15-2006, 11:39 AM
El Verdugo
1st Gear Member

I have to agree with you on, why not try to keep a clean looking American muscle car in its original trim. On the flip side I know it is cheaper to get a RB26 engine out of a skyline in Japan, than to try to import a 302 or 454 Ford big block from the US.
Old 06-15-2006, 11:42 AM
Horrific_Ending
4th Gear Member

very true..but watch as a mustang owner everyone is going to be like "did you see what they did to that mustang?" you should do that to your pony" oh hell no
Old 06-15-2006, 11:53 AM
chidrock
2nd Gear Member

I just wonder what they're going to make it sound like...
Old 06-15-2006, 11:53 AM
ricklmesa@cox.net
3rd Gear Member

Im gunna see it just cause I like cars regardless. Who's ever Idea that was to put that engine that mustang should be linded up, tied to a pole,blind folded and ..... well you know the rest LOL

I was hearing that thats going to start being a new trend. People buying older muscle cars and putting Import engines in them. It makes me want to cry if that becomes a serious trend.
Old 06-15-2006, 11:55 AM
P Zero
5th Gear Member

That stupid *** fart can HAS TO GO. Other than that the car looks clean. Ill go see it anyway, kinda disappointed with the F & F series, seems like EVERY american car that has anything always gets totalled. Charger (challenger? whatever) in the first one, they squashed a Saleen in the second (you could see the guy steer the car under the truck), and I bet in this one theyre gonna mess this stang up. Gotta make the ricers feel better about their inadequate cars.
-P.
Old 06-15-2006, 11:59 AM
enfilade

Yuk! It even has a fart can....

Quick Reply: WTF! fast and the furious tokyo drift