Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Mustang dominates new fast and the furious movie.

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2006, 12:12 AM
AmericanMade
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Mustang dominates new fast and the furious movie.

I thought overall it was a good movie because it actually had alot of driving in it, although it was all imports (technically they weren't imports lol) *cough* ricers *cough* I liked how Vin Diesel showed up in the end in a classic muscle car blowing flames out the tale pipes! Good movie though effects were excellent.
Old 06-20-2006, 12:14 AM
AmericanMade
3rd Gear Member

Hey blackfoot did you see the kids post about how he took out a 350z in his V6?? That was totally wicked!

Wow I think I'm becoming a bullsh!ter... did I really say that?!
Old 06-20-2006, 12:42 AM
paulboy16
4th Gear Member

Let me just correct this post so im a little more comfortable...
ORIGINAL: ortcele

I was really glad to see that a mustang won in the end of the fast and the furious. I really did not like the look of the fart can on the mustang that bothered me doesn’t look right. What did you guys think?

By the way my 06 v6 was in an accident 2 weeks ago. A Woman in a minivan pulled out in front of me and she did not observe the right of way causing an accident. I went head in at about 50mph Need new hood fenders bumper and radiator plus air bag, went to body shop today and they were painting it will be ready in 3 days . I can’t wait my Hyundai sonata rental sucks. At least the rental has unlimited mileage so I took advantage and have put over 1,000 miles in about 16 days.
was i right??? if it was a man that crashed a minivan i think i'll kill myself where i sit.
Old 06-20-2006, 02:49 AM
ortcele
1st Gear Member

I said it was a RB25DET that they swapped out of the s15 since when the hood was opened there were six spark plug wires. I know that salvias or 240s don’t come with skyline motors.
Old 06-20-2006, 03:24 AM
05BlackPony
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Jeremy

^ God willing there won't be another.
lol +1
Old 06-20-2006, 03:47 AM
Jiraiya
2nd Gear Member

-=Starting to wonder how much it would cost to get an old rolled & rusted Nissan 240 so I can trade it for blackfoot's Stang=-
Old 06-20-2006, 12:02 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Jiraiya

-=Starting to wonder how much it would cost to get an old rolled & rusted Nissan 240 so I can trade it for blackfoot's Stang=-
I beat them at the track all the time, want me to ask one of the kids that drive them. There are like 2 of them that are there all the time.
Old 06-20-2006, 12:04 PM
ricanpassion
3rd Gear Member

The fast & the frivilous stang is a poser, it has a ricer engine, tranny & fart can...but it is a nice looking car. I think it is an insult for all of us stang owners that someone can actually deface the classic stang! It kinda says...they only way the stang can beat the ricers is with ricer power in it![:'(]
Old 06-20-2006, 12:06 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ricanpassion

The fast & the frivilous stang is a poser, it has a ricer engine, tranny & fart can...but it is a nice looking car. I think it is an insult for all of us stang owners that someone can actually deface the classic stang! It kinda says...they only way the stang can beat the ricers is with ricer power in it![:'(]
I agree!!!!!! Now all the rice boys will be like, your stang ain't **** without a nissan engine in it. WTF.
Old 06-20-2006, 12:11 PM
JewStangGT
2nd Gear Member

not only the rice mustang in that movie, but I hear, havnt actually seen the move, that there is an evo that brakestands, and the back wheels light up but not the front. Isn;'t an evo all wheel drive making that scene an impossibility...pretty sketchy

Quick Reply: Mustang dominates new fast and the furious movie.