Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Emblem placement

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2006, 09:13 AM
toosober
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: Emblem placement

ORIGINAL: Whitev6er

Putting GT emblems on a v6 is posing IO 1. The only way it is NOT posing is if you have a v8 though? Correct me if I am wrong.
Your dad should have pulled out.
Old 06-20-2006, 11:38 AM
ricanpassion
3rd Gear Member

What is wrong with u man? 4.0-GT emblem...CRACK IS WACK!

Beau, I have mine on the left (driver's side)...my rule of thumb is any emblems should be on the car owner's/driver's side...
Are you going to leave the dot red (the one in between the 4 & 0)? I painted mine black...just thought the red clashed!

OH yeah by the way, can someone give Whitev6er another crack pipe...I think he is running out!

Putting GT emblems on a v6 is posing IO 1. The only way it is NOT posing is if you have a v8 though? Correct me if I am wrong.
Old 06-20-2006, 11:51 AM
dram57
1st Gear Member

Mine is on the left, Jesusfish on the right.
Old 06-20-2006, 12:07 PM
beaustang
5th Gear Member

I bought the one that's got red letters, I thought it would look good with my red interior. I am also going to get red pin-striping done soon.
ORIGINAL: ricanpassion

Beau, I have mine on the left (driver's side)...my rule of thumb is any emblems should be on the car owner's/driver's side...
Are you going to leave the dot red (the one in between the 4 & 0)? I painted mine black...just thought the red clashed!

OH yeah by the way, can someone give Whitev6er another crack pipe...I think he is running out!

Old 06-20-2006, 12:25 PM
ricanpassion
3rd Gear Member

Cool...that will look nice on your ride...Definitely do it! Gotta have pics though!
ORIGINAL: beaustang

I bought the one that's got red letters, I thought it would look good with my red interior. I am also going to get red pin-striping done soon.

Old 06-20-2006, 12:33 PM
beaustang
5th Gear Member

I ordered it on Friday so it should be here any day. I'll post pics as soon as I get it on!

Cool...that will look nice on your ride...Definitely do it! Gotta have pics though!
ORIGINAL: beaustang

Old 06-20-2006, 12:34 PM
pat6674u
3rd Gear Member

I have mine on the left. I think I copied Rygen who also had his on the left. I always get people who come up and say "4.0, that's lame". Then I start her up and let them hear what lame sounds like. I personally have my GT badges up my ***, which coincidentally is where Whitev6loser also has his head.
Old 06-20-2006, 12:36 PM
ricanpassion
3rd Gear Member

Cool...here is a pic of mine (on the left)
When are you getting the pinstripping done? Do you already have a design in mind?

[IMG]local://upfiles/35381/853ED09B5F9F47A18036E40FAFE4B76C.jpg[/IMG]
Old 06-20-2006, 01:05 PM
Wicked Pony
3rd Gear Member

Mine is on the left because I have a v6 emblem on the right side. Again, sorry no pics yet - I'm working on it.
Old 06-20-2006, 01:12 PM
TheWatcher
2nd Gear Member

i would go left side, i don't know why, i just would.

Quick Reply: Emblem placement