Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Req:05/06 White Mustang V6 with Black Bullitt Rims &...

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2006, 08:56 PM
opticalveracity
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Req:05/06 White Mustang V6 with Black Bullitt Rims &...

sweet! does our cars have a chip for them, like for my old car,my jetta, we had like 5 tuners, to name some APR, GIAC, anyways i got a APR chip , it hads 50 hp and like alot more tork, dont remember the tork numbers, for stage 2 its the same as stage 1 but 93 octane, all the chips were 500 bucks for the vws ...is it the same for mustangs? how do the chips work? i heard of diablo chips...
ORIGINAL: Justin_R

Yeah its stock except for an exhaust but it is an automatic. Im not sure if you can beat him stock, but with an intake and tune you can definetely beat him.
Old 06-21-2006, 09:02 PM
opticalveracity
2nd Gear Member

hey man! thats very very kind of you and i was minutes away from asking that question "does anyone do photoshop" ....first off, it was a tuff decision btween white and black...i always wanted a white car but before i got into white, my vision was always black on black , i love the black car on black rims, its so sinister! but anways, gorgeous mustang! now, i dont have any pics of any white stangs with bullits, that what im hoping somone will post, but can u give me ur AIM name so we can talk on thier, ill send u some pics, and u can tell me what will work?

my AIM is : opticalveracity
ORIGINAL: Miami Mustang

ORIGINAL: opticalveracity

hey! thanks so much for the reply!i love my little ponster! white is my fav color! i love them all to be honest but always thought personally for me white was clean as a whizzle and like i mentioned i wanted to do the black bullits and black slotted louvers on the rear and side windows...i wish i knew enough about mods to do them...i went to all the stickys...the exhausts..i dont know if i want an exhaust yet...so far plans are all show and stock go as of now but since i bought the car im broke and looking for a new job since i just finished my project at my temp job! so , haha, no mods yet, but dude all i think about is how many mods thier are for our cars and i get tingles! i always wanted a mustang! so yes, please , any one on this forum with a white car, with black deep dish bullits , post em up , even better if someone on here owns a car that fits my description! i wanna see the black louvers on the white cars, black wheels on the white, and black spoiler, the contrast at thought would be nice...any comments guys? u guys are my family now! lol cya
Good choice on getting the Mustang! Black bullits would look great on your white stang. If I could get a pic of your stang from the side or someone else's with the black bullits already on them I could whip up a quick photoshop of how your car would look with a black spoiler, louvers, or anything really. What louvers are you leaning towards getting? Scoop ones or the ones with slits?
Old 06-21-2006, 09:09 PM
Miami Mustang
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: opticalveracity

hey man! thats very very kind of you and i was minutes away from asking that question "does anyone do photoshop" ....first off, it was a tuff decision btween white and black...i always wanted a white car but before i got into white, my vision was always black on black , i love the black car on black rims, its so sinister! but anways, gorgeous mustang! now, i dont have any pics of any white stangs with bullits, that what im hoping somone will post, but can u give me ur AIM name so we can talk on thier, ill send u some pics, and u can tell me what will work?

my AIM is : opticalveracity
Don't worry about the pics I'll find one online...it just would save time if someone already had one with the rims. Go on ponybuilder.com and check out the louvers and find out which one you like, and possibly find a link to a decent pic of it so I can try to put it on the car.

Old 06-21-2006, 09:16 PM
opticalveracity
2nd Gear Member

heres 2 more pics, another one on the parking garage but with my friends rsx, and another in my driveway(in the next post, said file was to large), and next post ill post one of my friends 2005 white v6 premium pckg who just got illegal tint which looks killer on the white!

Welcome, Congrats on the New stang Purchase youll love it! BTW Nice stang, definetely post some more pics.
Old 06-21-2006, 09:36 PM
LisaJ429
2nd Gear Member

Nice color choice. I want the black rims on mine as well but I am still undecided.

Welcome to the forums!
Old 06-21-2006, 10:05 PM
opticalveracity
2nd Gear Member

thanks! nice color too! white powa! lol how what louvers are those? areu doing rear window louvers? what percent tint? post some pics of ur car up pleaseeeeeeeee , thank u!
ORIGINAL: LisaJ429

Nice color choice. I want the black rims on mine as well but I am still undecided.

Welcome to the forums!
Old 06-21-2006, 10:08 PM
Justin_R
5th Gear Member

Those are roush louvers not sure what tint she has though, I got the same louvers and love em, I think the roush louvers are the best louvers!
Old 06-21-2006, 10:13 PM
opticalveracity
2nd Gear Member

out of the mods the ones im most excited about in this order are the louvers all around, then the wheels, then tint, i want lovuers more then anything , i got this mustang cause it resembles the 65 stang! louvers are a must!

Those are roush louvers not sure what tint she has though, I got the same louvers and love em, I think the roush louvers are the best louvers!
Old 06-21-2006, 10:15 PM
Justin_R
5th Gear Member

For tint I would go with 20% its perfect, not to light not to dark.
Old 06-21-2006, 10:18 PM
opticalveracity
2nd Gear Member

thanks bro! this is the best forum ever! right now miam mustang is photoshopping my car with black bullitts and louvers! can someone help me find some white car threads with black bullitts..do they exists, i searched over 23489483989432 times =0(
ORIGINAL: Justin_R!

For tint I would go with 20% its perfect, not to light not to dark.

Quick Reply: Req:05/06 White Mustang V6 with Black Bullitt Rims &...