Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

new hoodscoop coming out.

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2006, 03:40 AM
8cd03gro
5th Gear Member

Default new hoodscoop coming out.

One of my friends who is actually a member here (his name is dwisforme or something like that) was in chicago last week and went to some kind of car show while he was there and there was a company handing out free scoops specifically designed for the 05-06 mustang and he got a bunch of em. They aren't out yet, but they are coming out soon. He gave me one, but its not the right color, so i have to repaint it in vista blue. His was the right color tho (redfire) and he is going to put it on tomorrow, and if he doesn't ill post some pics. It looks bad ***! its not too big. It looks alot like the scoop on the roush, but a little bit longer. I can't wait to put mine on and hey, it was free!
Old 06-27-2006, 03:48 AM
chrisc
5th Gear Member

Default RE: new hoodscoop coming out.

haha
nice...free hood scoops
Old 06-27-2006, 03:52 AM
8cd03gro
5th Gear Member

helll yea
Old 06-27-2006, 04:01 AM
blazen351
I ♥ Acer

Man I want some free Sh**. Anything, hell I'll take a bumper sticker...not that it would EVER come anywhere near my bumper!
Old 06-27-2006, 04:04 AM
Shadowhax
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: blazen351

Man I want some free Sh**. Anything, hell I'll take a bumper sticker...not that it would EVER come anywhere near my bumper!
gimme 10 mins ill whip you up a free hoodscoop, just need to find enough cardboard to do it ...
Old 06-27-2006, 04:06 AM
blazen351
I ♥ Acer

LOL, OK but it better be functional!
ORIGINAL: Shadowhax

gimme 10 mins ill whip you up a free hoodscoop, just need to find enough cardboard to do it ...
Old 06-27-2006, 04:07 AM
Shadowhax
2nd Gear Member

Oh it will, with awsome flames and stickers, that bitch should be adding about 12000 horsepower to the wheels, unless im somehow off on my ricematics.
Old 06-27-2006, 04:12 AM
blazen351
I ♥ Acer

Nah that sounds about right! I'll be able to steal that top time spot from Rygen for sure now! That's Ricetastic!

Oh it will, with awsome flames and stickers, that bitch should be adding about 12000 horsepower to the wheels, unless im somehow off on my ricematics.
Old 06-27-2006, 04:16 AM
Shadowhax
2nd Gear Member

Nah that sounds about right! I'll be able to steal that top time spot from Rygen for sure now! That's Ricetastic!

That what rygen gets for going with the PH turbo instead of the NOS stickers.......when will plp learn? stickers > forced induction[8D]
Old 06-27-2006, 04:22 AM
blazen351
I ♥ Acer

Exactly!!! IT's so simple I'm surprised more people don't get it...
actually though I'm thinking if I needed more HP all I'd need is that guy in your sig pic running down the road behind me LOL, I bet my Lola would find like 1000 extra HP just trying to get away from that! Just hope I'm in the car at the time and she doesn't leave with out with me!

Quick Reply: new hoodscoop coming out.