Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

moved?

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2006, 08:03 PM
SPARTAN VI
4th Gear Member

Default RE: moved?

Well, with my "meet and greet" thread.. it was really only directed at 05/06 V6 Mustang owners. It wont be any good for a SN-95 owner to show up at our meet and greet as I was hoping that we could collaborate, get ideas, show each other what we have done or can do with our 6ers, share tips, speed shops, etc.
Old 06-27-2006, 08:08 PM
randy78045
6th Gear Member

You mean we can post OTs here anymore??? [sm=alcoholic.gif]
Old 06-27-2006, 08:14 PM
onefastv6
3rd Gear Member

this all cofusing
what can we post and what can we not?
Old 06-27-2006, 10:22 PM
paulboy16
4th Gear Member

EDIT* Im an idiot

Paul
ORIGINAL: rygenstormlocke

Well, there have been issues raised with moderation in various section of the site, so the moderators have been hard at work cleaning things up. Some people like the structure in place, others do not. I would take it up with them via PM. I personally think the site has gotten out of hand over the last couple of months, but that is just me and I'm guessing I will hear about it from everyone for stating that. The thing is with moderation, its pretty much all or nothing, and when it was nothing we had posts like... "going to play BF2, anyone want to join?" or something like that.

I knew my track time post would get moved, and actually got props from members in other areas of the board which was cool.
Old 06-27-2006, 10:26 PM
scrming
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: paulboy16

that was my post, u didnt have to read it dude... go loosen up ****er

Paul

Well, there have been issues raised with moderation in various section of the site, so the moderators have been hard at work cleaning things up. Some people like the structure in place, others do not. I would take it up with them via PM. I personally think the site has gotten out of hand over the last couple of months, but that is just me and I'm guessing I will hear about it from everyone for stating that. The thing is with moderation, its pretty much all or nothing, and when it was nothing we had posts like... "going to play BF2, anyone want to join?" or something like that.

I knew my track time post would get moved, and actually got props from members in other areas of the board which was cool.
and you didn't have to clutter up this 4.0L V6 section... what part of "4.0L V6" don't you understand... Video game are not 4.0L specfic... there are general talk areas and Off Topic areas for those kinds of posts... It's a specific section... for specific things... if you don't like the rules go find another forum...
Old 06-27-2006, 10:29 PM
Furinox
4th Gear Member

Someone is showing their age, or maybe I should say maturity.

that was my post, u didnt have to read it dude... go loosen up ****er

Paul

Old 06-27-2006, 10:30 PM
paulboy16
4th Gear Member

specific to the 4.0 users???? no, 4.0 is my FRIENDS SECTION. not a TECH section or all we would see is, "my wiper has stopped working", and " my tire is squeaking" want that??? coz thats how its gonna be if moderated to the standards u just said.

This section was great, we could take to friends, post about experiences IN OUR 4.0's or about our 4.0's. i dont want to read about someones old 5.0 mustang story or post anything to them.. their not my friends and never will be.

So, i think if the forums become too strict im leaving, alot of u wouldnt mind but i think a few people would like me to stay.

So again... if u dont like to read about off topic posts in the 4.0 section, DONT ****ING READ THEM GEES< STOP SPOILING IT FOR OTHERS

damn

Paul
Old 06-27-2006, 10:32 PM
Furinox
4th Gear Member

The forum's name is "4.0L V6 Specific " not "Video Gamez Dudzors Posts"

Keep the posts on subject.

specific to the 4.0 users???? no, 4.0 is my FRIENDS SECTION. not a TECH section or all we would see is, "my wiper has stopped working", and " my tire is squeaking" want that??? coz thats how its gonna be if moderated to the standards u just said.

This section was great, we could take to friends, post about experiences IN OUR 4.0's or about our 4.0's. i dont want to read about someones old 5.0 mustang story or post anything to them.. their not my friends and never will be.

So, i think if the forums become too strict im leaving, alot of u wouldnt mind but i think a few people would like me to stay.

So again... if u dont like to read about off topic posts in the 4.0 section, DONT ****ING READ THEM GEES< STOP SPOILING IT FOR OTHERS

damn

Paul
Old 06-27-2006, 10:34 PM
paulboy16
4th Gear Member

EDIT* Im an idiot
Old 06-27-2006, 10:36 PM
paulboy16
4th Gear Member

you know what, reading teachermans post really made me ****ing sad, reading this makes me really ****ing pissed, and when the two feeling mix, i get irrational...

Heres an irrational thought... i quit the forums, good bye.

Paul

Quick Reply: moved?