Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Turbo

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2006, 07:58 PM
fazm
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Turbo

i dunno what IOW stands for lol.

But anyway, like i said before, why do the midwest and explorer express posts get to stay?
Old 07-07-2006, 08:06 PM
beaustang
5th Gear Member

IOW= in other words.
ORIGINAL: fazm

But anyway, like i said before, why do the midwest and explorer express posts get to stay?
Old 07-07-2006, 08:15 PM
Jimp
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: fazm

I guess because there is no group buy for EE that they have to "protect" us from. Like beaustang said, IOW=in other words.
Old 07-08-2006, 04:40 AM
HRnB
Administrator

ORIGINAL: Jimp

IOW, you want to get paid.
In other words, I want to support our vendors that support Mustang Forums, don't you?
Old 07-08-2006, 09:15 AM
toosober
I ♥ Acer

Mustang Forums rox! Support the vendors! I would be bummed if our vendors jumped ship because of something like this. I very much want an x-charger, or a turbo, but losing vendor support would be the demise of MF.
Old 07-08-2006, 09:20 AM
paulboy16
4th Gear Member

Wow toosober nice thread owning this morning LOL, is this like the 12th??

u tyring to get ur post score up alittle?!

on a side note, people arent gonna belong to a forum and only buy vendors items, we must be allowed to shop elsewhere for variety and preference, , but i kinda agree on not posting about group buys for companys that dont donate to MF.com... prehaps sum emails should be sent to these 'other major vendors' eh?? sound like a good ideah Mods and MF Onwer dude?
Old 07-08-2006, 09:24 AM
toosober
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: paulboy16

on a side note, people arent gonna belong to a forum and only buy vendors items, we must be allowed to shop elsewhere for variety and preference, , but i kinda agree on not posting about group buys for companys that dont donate to MF.com... prehaps sum emails should be sent to these 'other major vendors' eh?? sound like a good ideah Mods and MF Onwer dude?
OBLIGATORY THREAD HIJACK
It seems that fresh ground Sumatran bean coffee is showing it's affects. I am wired for sound. I dropped the girlfriend off @ the airport her and her family are off to Keywest for a week, and I am here all alone.. PARTY IS ON! lol
Old 07-08-2006, 09:26 AM
paulboy16
4th Gear Member

lol u post *****, im off to work, peace
Old 07-08-2006, 09:30 AM
blazen351
I ♥ Acer

LMAO! I remembered that your like 9 feet tall and your girl is 4.5 feet tall. Good times good times.
ORIGINAL: toosober

OBLIGATORY THREAD HIJACK
It seems that fresh ground Sumatran bean coffee is showing it's affects. I am wired for sound. I dropped the girlfriend off @ the airport her and her family are off to Keywest for a week, and I am here all alone.. PARTY IS ON! lol
Old 07-08-2006, 09:33 AM
toosober
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: blazen351

LMAO! I remembered that your like 9 feet tall and your girl is 4.5 feet tall. Good times good times.
ORIGINAL: toosober

OBLIGATORY THREAD HIJACK
Yeah, just add alcohol and I am bullet proof to. hehehehe

Quick Reply: Turbo