Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

wow...

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2006, 10:57 PM
scrming
5th Gear Member

Default RE: wow...

ORIGINAL: petepete

havent taken this one to the track yet it is auto shifts good ran 12.9 with old v6 before it totaled buddy ran a 12.8 on it but that was before i joined this forum i dunno ima look at his camry after work i did start from a dig but still shouldnt be liek that so i dunno maybe something is wrong with my car but it doesnt seem like it
12.8???? What else was done to the car beside the Procharger?
Old 07-24-2006, 10:59 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: scrming

havent taken this one to the track yet it is auto shifts good ran 12.9 with old v6 before it totaled buddy ran a 12.8 on it but that was before i joined this forum i dunno ima look at his camry after work i did start from a dig but still shouldnt be liek that so i dunno maybe something is wrong with my car but it doesnt seem like it
How many lbs of boost are you running? List your mods? If you ran a 12.8, you are the first auto to break into the 12's. Lets see a slip. Also, what was your trap speed on your 12.8 run, and your 60ft.
Old 07-24-2006, 11:00 PM
ricklmesa@cox.net
3rd Gear Member

[/quote]

Yea, here is what we need, three lane drag strips. Camry stages in the center lane, all modded, with its ugly *** body kit. Punk *** driving it thinks he's a bad ***, and then Scrming and I stage up right next to him, the BOV of the turbo and whine of the SC filling both sides of his car in a Stereo affect. Punk pisses himself, lights go yellow...then green, his car spins....our cars dig...front ends come up and all he sees is tail lights way down the track as he wheel hops his *** down the track.

Keep in mind I'm asuming he has a power adder, motor mounts, whatever suspension goodies he thinks he needs. LOL.

Sorry, don't usually do fiction, but couldn't resist on this one!!!
[/quote]

I love it LOL!!
Old 07-24-2006, 11:10 PM
scrming
5th Gear Member

Ok.. i re-read you post... you were running a 50HP shot on top of the procharger...
Old 07-24-2006, 11:10 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: rygenstormlocke

How many lbs of boost are you running? List your mods? If you ran a 12.8, you are the first auto to break into the 12's. Lets see a slip. Also, what was your trap speed on your 12.8 run, and your 60ft.
And you ran a 50 shot on top of this, sorry, I'm usually a laid back guy, but this I got to hear. Lets see some pics? What nitrous kit are you running? What rpm are you spraying at? What is your bottle pressure when you spray.
Old 07-24-2006, 11:11 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

Ok.. i re-read you post... you were running a 50HP shot on top of the procharger...
Yea, my BS meter just went off the charts.
Old 07-24-2006, 11:20 PM
petepete
5th Gear Member

old car had procharger plus a 50 shot of nitrous i think i stated it before only got to use it on 2 runs before i totaled my car i fi can dig up my results sheets i can scan them in
Old 07-24-2006, 11:21 PM
petepete
5th Gear Member

on another note goign to check out my buddies camry tonight i called him up and it is confirmed he put 100 shot of nitrous on his WIFES car lol!
Old 07-24-2006, 11:21 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

old car had procharger plus a 50 shot of nitrous i think i stated it before only got to use it on 2 runs before i totaled my car i fi can dig up my results sheets i can scan them in
Ok, fair enough. But with all of that, you had to be spinning off the line, what other mods are you running? How were you putting it to the ground, what kind of tires were you running?
Old 07-24-2006, 11:22 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

on another note goign to check out my buddies camry tonight i called him up and it is confirmed he put 100 shot of nitrous on his WIFES car lol!
Post pics.

Quick Reply: wow...