Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

nitrous worth it?

Old 07-25-2006, 11:56 PM
chipschwab
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: nitrous worth it?

Nitrous is like a hot chick with crabs, you want to hit it but you are scared of the consequences.
Old 07-26-2006, 12:06 AM
Pimpin Pony
2nd Gear Member

lol... nice way of putting it..
Old 07-26-2006, 12:07 AM
orion6g
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: chipschwab

Nitrous is like a hot chick with crabs, you want to hit it but you are scared of the consequences.
That's when jumping in without thinking comes into play. And then you cry later.
Old 07-26-2006, 12:20 AM
Pimpin Pony
2nd Gear Member

well you could shave first, then you really wouldnt have to worry about it
Old 07-26-2006, 12:25 AM
orion6g
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Pimpin Pony

well you could shave first, then you really wouldnt have to worry about it
Isn't that a myth? Never had the ***** to try it (ptp).
Old 07-26-2006, 12:38 AM
Pimpin Pony
2nd Gear Member

lol... I am not sure... I dont know that I would try it eather... I know that they are a form of lice so I would think that if there were no hair... it would at least make it harder.... lol... we should change the name from "mustangforums.com" to "Mustangforums and VD advice.com" lol
Old 07-26-2006, 09:45 AM
CainMotorsports2102
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: chipschwab

EXACTLY. my deal is, depending on how hot she is....is gonan be how great my judgement is. more than likely...im still going in

AS for the N20 though. Its very safe, and if properly done can be the cheapest way in the world to make decent power...blower in a bottle they always called it. BUT as Johm said earlier, are you prepared for the uncontrollable? A solenoid can stick open and start shooting juice into your engine uncontrollably...thats almost immediate grounds for catastrophic failure. ALSO im not trying to pick on you, but you said your 16. Are you confident enough in your maturity to tell yourself when to stop, and when to listen to people. PERSONALLY, i have N20 on my car, and I love it, the feel, the looks....and the SHOCK factor...but I also consider myself very responsible and knowledgable in the since of how a car feels and when something is amiss...an expierienced driver can tell when something is going wrong and can shut down, or de-activate to maybe cheapen the bill, or if your super lucky...prevent damage.

If I was you, and I was set of wanting a power adder, id give N20 a try...but beware of the consequences. See if you can find someone that has N20 to look at their setup closely, and ride in their car, get a feel as to what happens when you spray, and how it should go when all conditions are well. Either way you choose, good luck!

Old 07-26-2006, 10:13 AM
Mansmadlogic
1st Gear Member

with all that they said about nitro you are 16 and you will get tickets if you get it no offese
Old 07-26-2006, 08:23 PM
bluhawkshockey31
2nd Gear Member

yeah well i wouldnt use it on the road...i know u all say its addictive but i have enough self controll only to use it on the track and on closed roads...i cant afford a ticket, and if i get one my parents take my lisence away for 6 months....[:@]
Old 07-26-2006, 08:35 PM
bluhawkshockey31
2nd Gear Member

but i think im gonna scratch that idea b/c i cant run the risk of having major engine problems....so im jus gonna get an intake and tune...and possibly t-loc and gears...see where that gets me

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: nitrous worth it?