Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

cant drive my car :(

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2006, 11:37 PM
blackfoot
4th Gear Member

Default cant drive my car :(

i nearly broke both my ankles.. my left (clutch foot) is sooooooo badly injured that i can not even move it.. my right is sprained but i can put SOME weight on it. im ini crutchs and im limping around.. i cased a double riding my dirtbike.. i just got back from the hospitol and the morphean (sp?) is wearing off, nd now im in huge pain

with no meds!
Old 08-06-2006, 11:52 PM
Dats1NiceMustang
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: cant drive my car :(

well just get a friend of yours or someone to put you a chair near the window so you can atleast stare at it through the window (hope you will get well soon)
Old 08-07-2006, 12:12 AM
ricklmesa@cox.net
3rd Gear Member

that sucks man... what happened?
Old 08-07-2006, 12:20 AM
chrisc
5th Gear Member

oh man that sucks [:@] i hope you get better soon
Old 08-07-2006, 03:08 AM
Playboy06
2nd Gear Member

Hah, I know how you feel, I just had my second ACL replacement surgery on my right knee (gas/brake) with an ENTIRE leg cast (that I can stupidly remove).

I was cleaning my car three times a week (mostly because I just love cleaning my car) - now its been two weeks, and for the first time I had to take it to the washer...ugh... I can't wait to start cleaning her again.

I swear, my Doc's are great though, because they've given me (70)Vicodin (50)Norco and (40)Acetaminophen w/ Codeine - Basicly, THE GOOD STUFF. But this being my second surgery I havn't been in a huge amount of pain, so somehow those pills turned into a new CAI+XCal Tuner.
Old 08-07-2006, 03:09 AM
fitbikeco
3rd Gear Member

haha ya ive been there man i used to be a really good bmx rider untill my 4th concussion took me out of the game
ive been banged up and not able to drive my car too i feel ya
Old 08-07-2006, 09:14 AM
mister ed
1st Gear Member

I feel your pain....my wife for the first time took my Mustang for a Sunday drive. This morning getting ready to go to work and noticed the car is gone. She left me our SUV....I created a Mustang hog...
Old 08-07-2006, 11:30 AM
PonyUp
1st Gear Member

I feel your pain! About 2 years ago, I broke my right ankle playing hockey. Needed surgury, pins, screws, the whole works. Could not drive for 2 months. When I finnaly could, I had to use both feet, one for gas, the other for the brake. Thats a weird sensation. Luckily, I did not have the Stang back then, I was driving a Mazda 6
Old 08-07-2006, 11:35 AM
afixer
5th Gear Member

black that sucks . how does that affect the new job? are you gonna be ok. take it slow and heal. good luck keep us informed how your doin!
Old 08-07-2006, 12:22 PM
NickSezz
4th Gear Member

Yeah stuff like that sucks...3 days after i got my stang i had lower back surgery... I couldnt drive it for 2 weeks cause the seats were too low for me to move in and out of alone...

Quick Reply: cant drive my car :(