Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

97 Eclipse vs. 05 Stang

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2006, 06:44 PM
Pimpin Pony
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: 97 Eclipse vs. 05 Stang

I didnt say drive a mustang like a race car driver driving a grand national or a skylark now did I? I am not stupid I know that buick made some good cars. Just most of their cars are targeted towards older people that drive 35 in a 55. Those were the cars that I was refering to, and it wasnt really about the car it was more about the driver. Oh and by the way, the Grand National wasnt the greatest V6 ever made, it was the Jaguar XJ220 but I am sure you already knew that. I am the Freakin noob. idiot.
Old 08-23-2006, 07:20 PM
AmericanMade
3rd Gear Member

Who cares? 4-cylinders sound like ****, look like ****... and and they... ok so I can't think of anything but at least we are way more stylish. Go get an F/I on your stang and toast the eclipse lol
Old 08-23-2006, 07:27 PM
AmericanMade
3rd Gear Member

Instead of [sm=bicker.gif] and [sm=icon_beat.gif]... you should [sm=icon_cheers.gif] and [sm=icon_rock.gif]
Old 08-23-2006, 08:02 PM
Sick Six
2nd Gear Member

That sounds good what kinda brew ya like fitbikeco? I promise
no drinkin and drivin!!!! J/K
Old 08-23-2006, 09:17 PM
fitbikeco
3rd Gear Member

na that got a little more out of and than i thought and im sorry
im usually about helping people especailly if they are new to the mustnag world
but taht gives me no right to drop the noob comment
i just have had friends die from street racing so its kinda touchy

haha also when i wrote that comment i was puttin a smashin on a six pack of flying dog brew they are a local brewery from cali

i dont hate you guys and i dont want to fight and we all can learn so much from eachother
Old 08-23-2006, 09:38 PM
Pimpin Pony
2nd Gear Member

sorry about your friend dude... Thanks for appologizing... Thats why I came here in the first place was to learn from people and share my knowledge with others. It just seems that everytime you post something on here, half the people jump you like a pac of wild dogs so your always on the defensive about stuff... I was seriously considering leaving the forums because of it, but I knew that there were some people on here that still wanted to help and not bitch people out all the time. Thanks for tryin to be one of the people that help
P.S. Thats awesome about drinkin some local brew! I am a huge beer fan and consider myself to be a bit of a conasure of beer... I have never had that kind though before, but I think I have seen them on a website before. How would you describe the taste?
Old 08-23-2006, 09:47 PM
fitbikeco
3rd Gear Member

haha you wanna know something funny its a cali local beer and they stock it here in virginia
there are 7 kinds of flying dog brew but the only one i found here was tire bite
its a golden ale thats based on some german ale i dont remember which one
is more on the light side and there is a very hoppy taste to it
i love it and its only about 6 bucks for a 6 pack
beats drinkin miller
Old 08-23-2006, 10:33 PM
Pimpin Pony
2nd Gear Member

lol... sounds nice... I havent been able to aquire a taste for a real hopsy ale so far. I prefer a lager or even a porter most times. Some stouts too. The best stout I have had is Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout.
Old 08-24-2006, 12:09 AM
Sick Six
2nd Gear Member

Thanks for appologizing, I am sorry for your loss. I apologize as well. I lost my cousin (who was like a brother to me) six
years ago due to a four wheeling accident. So I get a little touchy about people acting stupid on four wheelers. I can totally
understand where your coming from. Sorry about that bro. Thanks also for helping. I knew this was the most badass forums to join!!!
So about that flying dog sounds pretty good especially for the price. Maybe they should mass produce it.....
Old 08-24-2006, 12:16 AM
fitbikeco
3rd Gear Member

hey man dont get me wrong about the having a pair between my legs either
i drive my stang and i drive it like i stole it but i also have 3 speeding tickes one of which was over 400 bucks
and 4 months ago i knocked myself out airing out of a vert ramp on my bike with no brakes and fell 13 feet onto my head
and i sitll ride

Quick Reply: 97 Eclipse vs. 05 Stang