Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

riced out mustang=funny night

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2006, 05:04 AM
chrisc
5th Gear Member

Default riced out mustang=funny night

haha, I just have to post this because it was sooooo funny.

Just a few minutes ago I was at this person's house who lives in ones of those private neighborhood places, where the speed limit is like 15 and people b*tch when you play your music a bit too loud. So when I was about to leave , we were at her door and this riced-out car wizzes by blaring disgusting old-school rap music. A few minutes later I leave, and as I am pulling up to the red light about 1/2 a mile away, I see the riced out car is stopped in front of me, and IT IS A FOX BODY STANG. This thing was soooo riced, it has 2 fart cans, their entire back panel was a chrome light, he has a duble layer wing, and it had steel plate slash guards (I could only see the back because I was behind him). Obviously, at the next light I had to pull beside him to get a look at the rest of the car. It has a funky kit, and chrome hub cap looking rims on it too. So I look over into the window, and the driver looks back at me and gives me a thumbs down!!. Then he turns off his disgusting music and gives me the comment "the v6 is a piece of **** and not even a real mustang"

Now I am kinda upset at the comment, but I know the fox body is much slower than our car stock, and comments like that from a ricer dont really hurt me. I could also conclude that he probably couldnt afford a f/i system because of the cheap parts on his car. So I decided to say "you want to race my piece of ****?". He gives one of those fake hard laughs and I give him a little smirk. When the light turns green, needless to say, took him easily, it felt like i was racing a newer civic or something. So then we get to the next light, and he is looking pretty pissed off. Also, there was a cop on the other side of the intersection just sitting in his car looking at us. So I look into the guys window and tell him that I would give him another shot at my piece of ****. He says "F*ck you I was easy on you last time". He clearly doesnt see the cop. so the light turns green and he hits it while I just sit there.

Oh red and blue lights were never so beautiful....
Old 09-14-2006, 07:00 AM
spooky
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: riced out mustang=funny night

how old was this guy? that v6 comment he gave you was inappropriate. maybe he's was just trying to hit on you.
Old 09-14-2006, 07:13 AM
TheDutchTexan
4th Gear Member

You are bad...
Old 09-14-2006, 09:22 AM
Mustangmaster
3rd Gear Member

Yeah, that comment might just be jealousy. The 05'-07' Mustang is the best looking Ford ever produced.
Old 09-14-2006, 10:53 AM
Black06Auto

Haha! That's a great story! I don't know any ricers really, do they all have the same "my bitchin' lawn-mower with my premium coffee can and 6ft high spoiler can beat your car" attitude?
Old 09-14-2006, 10:54 AM
robc@pdpf.com
1st Gear Member

HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE
Old 09-14-2006, 12:01 PM
Fig06
2nd Gear Member

Let's see . Riced out Fox body.........calling another Mustang POS.............

....must have been ***** envy !
Old 09-14-2006, 01:07 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

I'm a fan of the fox body stangs, and knowing that people are ricing them out really hurts. By the way, I wouldn't bash the 5.0 fox's, they pack quite the punch on TQ. We might match or be close to some of them on HP, but they are packing a much harder punch in the TQ department. And getting them in the 12's on motor is a pretty well known recipe.

Old 09-14-2006, 01:43 PM
powerProdigy
2nd Gear Member

woka woka woka, can our car's beat a crown vic cruiser?
Old 09-14-2006, 01:52 PM
omer333
3rd Gear Member

Go tell this story on the Fox Body Forum. See what those guys say.

Quick Reply: riced out mustang=funny night