Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

HELP! EVERYONE I NEED YOUR HELP!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2006, 11:53 PM
Horrific_Ending
4th Gear Member

Default RE: HELP! EVERYONE I NEED YOUR HELP!!

yeah thats what i am going to with now. but i have two questions now. Their site is kinda confusing. If i get it in gloss black is it 200 bucks shipped? and whats the difference between the signature and sleath model? The sleath looks like it has a rubber tube coming off of it. The signatures doesnt.
Old 09-20-2006, 11:53 PM
Horrific_Ending
4th Gear Member

I am going with s/c during tax time . i will get a huge chunk of my taxes back so then its time to start running down GT's
Old 09-20-2006, 11:57 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Horrific_Ending

I am going with s/c during tax time . i will get a huge chunk of my taxes back so then its time to start running down GT's
Forget GT's, I don't feed Stella one of her own. I feed her rice and euro trash.
Old 09-20-2006, 11:59 PM
Horrific_Ending
4th Gear Member

LOL GOOD ONE!
Old 09-21-2006, 02:41 PM
stratjakt
2nd Gear Member

The stealth is, iirc, the carbon fiber wrapped tube, signature is painted to match the car. The pictures on the site are wrong, the signature has the rubber elbow too.

I ordered mine about a month ago, and at that time there was no more carbon fiber available because of the war, so he was offering the painted option for the same price, usually something like 50 bucks more. I originally wanted a carbon fiber tube, painted shroud, but I think it looks better all painted (minus the rubber elbow).

I'll find out this saturday just what kind of numbers his CAI and 93 tune can do at the track, but I definately think it was worth it.

I'd rather go fast and look stock than look fast and go stock, but that's just one little bears opinion.