Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

What Is Next??????

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2006, 12:08 AM
4.0 Stang
3rd Gear Member

Default What Is Next??????

Ok my mods are listed below, and I am wondering what else I can do to my car. I am thinking about new gears and how much would these cost to get installed also would this void the warrenty.
Old 10-11-2006, 12:38 AM
nonstopred
5th Gear Member

Default RE: What Is Next??????

jba headers
Old 10-11-2006, 01:21 AM
HurricaneStang
4th Gear Member

Upgrading alot of parts voids that part of the warranty. I'd say the gears and t-lok for performance wise which will void it i believe but only things relating to the switched out gears and lsd.
Old 10-11-2006, 02:27 AM
petepete
5th Gear Member

your parts only void the part of the warranty it effects and they have to prove your mods caused it. But basically all the dealers will try to rip you off
Old 10-11-2006, 04:30 PM
Puerto Rico 4.6
3rd Gear Member

Either headers or the tloc gear combo. The tloc and gears will give more bang for your buck and they are pretty much even on the $ department. Like Pete Pete said ...they have to prove to you that your changes caused the problem. They tried to void my warranty because of the GT fog lights and i told them that their Supervisor had to call me and explin to me how the fog lights voided the warranty..needless to say they didnt call me back ....honored the warranty and had my car ready the next day. They always try to rip you off...you just have to be firm with them and they will normally find someone else to screw.