Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

JLT arrived today, BUT

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2006, 02:27 AM
bswor
1st Gear Member

Default JLT arrived today, BUT

But evolution forgot to add the pcv hose!! So what hose do i need? I'm itching to get this thing on the car. (JLT CAI)
Old 10-13-2006, 02:56 AM
Horrific_Ending
4th Gear Member

Default RE: JLT arrived today, BUT

your going to have to call fred. But if JLT dropped shipped it then your going to have to call JLT or have fred call JLT. JLT has a problem with sending their full product out. I didnt get clamps with mine. So you should shoot fred an email or give him a call ASAP.
Old 10-13-2006, 02:59 AM
bswor
1st Gear Member

I'll call him tommorow and let him know, i already emailed him. It was sent by fred, a easy mistake im sure.

Can you tell me what is written in white letters on the hose you have? I want to see if i have some of it laying around I want to get this thing on ASAP. I'm located in louisiana and fred is in PA so even if he sends me the hose its gonna be a few days.
Old 10-13-2006, 03:09 AM
Horrific_Ending
4th Gear Member

are you talking about the rubber house? or the big pvc pipe? if your talking about the rubber house you cant really "Fab" that and if you do good luck with that. I would just call fred and get the right parts so you dont mess your engine up.
Old 10-13-2006, 03:21 AM
bswor
1st Gear Member

The hose that goes into the intake and to the valve cover.
Old 10-13-2006, 03:29 AM
bswor
1st Gear Member

Heres an image of what im talking about. The yellow line is where the hose goes.

Old 10-13-2006, 03:33 AM
HurricaneStang
4th Gear Member

Jesus JLT forgets to send parts in every order. Horrific didnt get clamps, i didnt get screws (they can use stock but still for $550 u cant get some $3 screws?) and you dont even get a critical piece for it to work? If i bought another tuner i dont think i;d shop from JLT again.
Old 10-13-2006, 03:36 AM
bswor
1st Gear Member

I'm guessing its a cost cutting move on their part... Needless to say i wasnt very happy. Idiotic me took the factory cai off and got the other one ready to install BEFORE i noticed the hose was missing. I was pissed.
Old 10-13-2006, 04:02 AM
HurricaneStang
4th Gear Member

Well i know im never buying JLT products again because #1 almost every order is missing something and we're already paying $250 for the intake itself so thats some bs and #2 the intake holder is crap basically, mine rattles at idle and low accelerator because the holder is so flimsy. I wish i wouldntve let fred talk me into the JLT over the C&L
Old 10-13-2006, 04:12 AM
bswor
1st Gear Member

Although i bought mine from Fred, i also talked to doug at bamachips and he suggested that i go with the JLT also. The intake holder does look kind of cheap. My kit came directly from Fred and was not drop shipped unlike some of the others, maybe you included? Anywho, if any of you guys/gals can let me know what size hose i need to pick up, it would be greatly appreciated. Heck if you have some big pictures of the hose that will work to. I just need a clue

Quick Reply: JLT arrived today, BUT