Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Must Be My Luck

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2006, 01:20 AM
Pyrat
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Must Be My Luck

There's an old saying that things happen in threes, so be careful. Seriously, sorry to hear you had another finderbinder. As they say in El Paso, caca pasa.
Old 11-06-2006, 01:20 AM
HurricaneStang
4th Gear Member

Ya its pretty cool that there is a nice age range so everyone can share in the fun.
Old 11-06-2006, 01:21 AM
HurricaneStang
4th Gear Member

Lol pyrat i hope nothing else happens but she wont be coming out of the garage for awhile except to get the estimates tomorrow.
Old 11-06-2006, 01:51 AM
petepete
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Pyrat

There's an old saying that things happen in threes, so be careful. Seriously, sorry to hear you had another finderbinder. As they say in El Paso, caca pasa.

+1

Go try to break your leg or something so the stang doesnt get hurt o_O
Old 11-06-2006, 02:06 AM
sa3geabx
2nd Gear Member

Sorry to hear it. I wouldn't say it's bad luck, and I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but it's you. Look before you leap. You can't just back out of a spot and assume the path is clear, or this is going to keep happening. Or just strap a mattress to the back of your car.
Old 11-06-2006, 05:34 AM
ilduce321
2nd Gear Member

I would imagine, worst case scenario, you use the insurance money to get the GT bumper and just pay the difference if there is one. Maybe look into eBay...you may actually get to pocket a few bucks.
Old 11-06-2006, 11:11 AM
A_Sixer
2nd Gear Member

Insurance company will not do it .......Take it to a shop you know or visit the shop before hand and explain your issue if the difference is minimal they will be able to order the gt bumper ........ so work something out with the shop before you take it in......
Old 11-06-2006, 12:02 PM
HurricaneStang
4th Gear Member

Well it isnt that i just plain didnt look, its that my damn basketball hoop is black so its harder to see in the dark and i had one of my moms vehicles on the other side so thats what i was concentrating on. Ive backed out of the garage a thousand times and never had anything happen so i dont think its actually my driving since i havent had problems until lately, i just think its just something thats going on lately.

Im on my way to go get the estimates, and im looking into the GT Bumper. The guy im going to first has done work on previous cars so im hoping he will let me get the other bumper instead of fixing the v6 bumper.

Just out of curiousity, how long does it take for the GT Bumper to ship to your house?
Old 11-06-2006, 12:13 PM
LX200
4th Gear Member

I'm not sure it's your luck that sucks....
Old 11-06-2006, 04:22 PM
HurricaneStang
4th Gear Member

Seriously i dont suck at driving so stop sayin that. I was top 3 in Drivers Ed i know what im doing. Its all stress related thats my theory. What are the chances i'd go 2 years with no problems then get 2 in 2 weeks and have it be that im a bad driver? Im a good driver i know that so its somethin else.

Quick Reply: Must Be My Luck