Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Personalize Plate Help

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 01:12 AM
midnight_fun

Default Personalize Plate Help

Im looking to come out with some ideas for my plates i wanna order some put all the ones i tought have been taken already i have a 06 black mustang any help guys
Old 01-05-2007, 01:42 AM
phunnyguy
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Personalize Plate Help

mine say mustang on the bottom with the tri bar ponies and i have my website in the top of the frame on both the front and back of the car

Old 01-05-2007, 02:34 AM
raubt
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: phunnyguy

mine say mustang on the bottom with the tri bar ponies and i have my website in the top of the frame on both the front and back of the car

On the plates? Or the plate holders? I think midnight_fun is talking about actual personalized plates, like "IRCOOL" or whatever instead of "ABC 123"
Old 01-05-2007, 02:39 AM
nonstopred
5th Gear Member

where do you live
Old 01-05-2007, 02:45 AM
phunnyguy
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: raubt

On the plates? Or the plate holders? I think midnight_fun is talking about actual personalized plates, like "IRCOOL" or whatever instead of "ABC 123"
on the plate frame....at the bottom of the frame on both sides are the tri bar ponies and in between them it says mustang...at the top i had the name of my website engraved...the plates came with the tri bar and mustang word at the bottom i will try to take a pic tmorroww for ya its raining tonight and she is coverd right now
Old 01-05-2007, 02:47 AM
phunnyguy
4th Gear Member

mine are the frames...for plates...hmm i dont know i thought about doing that when i bought the car but decided not to so i would blend with traffic more....my car already sticks out enough....lol...in retrospect tho i kinda wish i did honestly when i bought the car and they asked me i wasnt prpared to have that option....i kinda blew it on that one
Old 01-05-2007, 02:54 AM
raubt
4th Gear Member

in retrospect tho i kinda wish i did honestly when i bought the car and they asked me i wasnt prpared to have that option....i kinda blew it on that one
You can always just go to the vehicle registry and get personalized plates made. They cost a couple bucks, but it's not like it can't be done after the car has been purchased.
Old 01-05-2007, 04:49 AM
midnight_fun

yeah the actual plate like 2fast4u stuff like that but i tried some many and their taken already i stay in california
Old 01-05-2007, 05:13 AM
Jerseyfury2
4th Gear Member

if u got a 6....do I8URV8 lol....
Old 01-05-2007, 11:49 AM
PonyUp
1st Gear Member

When my current "Boston Bruins" plate experies, Im thinking of putting "BIGSIX" on mine

Quick Reply: Personalize Plate Help