Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

400rwhp: check.

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2007, 06:55 PM
rmays06
5th Gear Member

Default RE: 400rwhp: check.

ORIGINAL: illegal1984

ORIGINAL: rmays06
@ Illegal have you been around enough to doubt anything? Do some damb research before you run the yap all the time "G" shyt ****! Dude pipe down a little and you'll learn something I promise. Oh in ebonical talk that would be "CHILL HOLMES"
Now I'm going to civil about this...but "ebonical talk"....Mays did it ever cross yours or anyone elses mind that I might indeed actually be black...you know black people do indeed own Mustangs...did it also cross your mind that I may have been so pissed off because someone, who remains anonymous may have been sending me less than flattering racial remarks to my site email...like when i posted complaints about that in my "outbursts"....I know now that most of you seem pretty cool...but needless to say I don't take things like that lightly...just a thought...so in ebonical talk Mays..."good lookin' but don't front on me"
"shouldn't it be good looking out but why you frontin on me?"

Black or white its still sounds less than intelligent! STRAIGHT UP!
Illegal you have mad knowledge (that is apperant (sp) but please try not to battle everyone in here it, won't work. I promise if you give these people a chance you will earn respect. If you battle everyone in here its like bringing a can opener to a tank fight, you won't win.
I am sorry that ignorance is still present and you recieved less than gentlemanly emails, I don't think anyone condons those actions.
As far ebonics....what ever color you are there is still an etiquette that should be followed in certain settings and the "slang" didn't show until you were pissed off so that magnified the "slang" terms. You and most everyone that stays around knows what is considered acceptable, which will allows you or usto stay and fit into the dynamic of the "herd" around aforum. I couldn't go into a alligator wresteling forum and spit the queens English and hope to fit in. Now if that is offensive to anyone so what.
To tell you the truth this is one area in the world that color (other than you car) is not a factor at all and if you chose to bring it in,.....well that is probably on you!
WELCOME and enjoy Mustang Forums!
Old 01-29-2007, 10:54 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

Yea, flapjacks car is simply insane. Doug and Justin both said there is room left in the tune. If he can get that car to hook, it will run 11's easily.
Old 01-29-2007, 11:04 PM
merlinsrealm
3rd Gear Member

Congrats!

Keep us informed when you run test and tune to get the number to the ground.............

Eric
Old 01-29-2007, 11:08 PM
8cd03gro
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: rygenstormlocke

Yea, flapjacks car is simply insane. Doug and Justin both said there is room left in the tune. If he can get that car to hook, it will run 11's easily.
for sure and that would be amazing. earn us some ****ing respect!

i am just worried about how his tranny is gonna hold up. i have a bad feeling that flapjack is gonna find the limits of our tranny real soon. i beleive it was blackfoot who brought up the fact (a LOOONG time ago) that our tranny was rated somewhere around 300 ft lbs (the t-5) and well....lets just say flap is making a bit more than that LOL.
Old 01-29-2007, 11:35 PM
AmericanMade
3rd Gear Member

Jesus Christ... CONGRATS TO FLAPJACK WOO YEAH GIT-R-DONE...
Old 01-30-2007, 12:04 AM
Silver_sixxer05
1st Gear Member

OMG...... Flap....you are my HERO. Now, if only I had the cash...and time to make my car even half the monster his is... I would be one happy camper!

VERY impressive flapjack, can't wait to see what she'll do once the tune is sorted out and you get her on the track!
Old 01-30-2007, 03:09 AM
rmays06
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Silver_sixxer05

OMG...... Flap....you are my HERO. Now, if only I had the cash...and time to make my car even half the monster his is... I would be one happy camper!

VERY impressive flapjack, can't wait to see what she'll do once the tune is sorted out and you get her on the track!
hey silver it is have the Monster as flaps!!!!! it comes from the factory with 210HP!LOL
Old 01-30-2007, 03:28 AM
SparkYZ
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: |UCF|chron

horsepower and torque take a hit at 5500 rpm, wieerrd
5500 Is the magic number. Tq and HP always intersect, on every dyno, at 5500 RPM.
Old 01-30-2007, 04:33 PM
Sick Six
2nd Gear Member

I thought it was 5250..........not that there is a big diff but.
Old 01-30-2007, 09:40 PM
8cd03gro
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Sick Six

I thought it was 5250..........not that there is a big diff but.
it is 5250. hp = (torque*rpm)/5250 so torque is always = hp at 5250rpm

Quick Reply: 400rwhp: check.