Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Cobra Emblems

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2007, 02:01 PM
fallfast90
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Cobra Emblems

Just look around, you may find some different badges that you like. I just ordered some black and silver "232" badges from autobadges (also some glossy black decklid vinyle). I should be getting them sometime this week and hopefully installing saturday!!!
Old 02-22-2007, 02:06 PM
v6VenoM
3rd Gear Member

I like the running horses from the pony package. before the pony package came out I bought fender running horse emblems from an 04 and installed them, but the pony package emblems are larger and brighter looking. I just think they look way better. But damn them cobra emblems are crazy hot! lol But there will be no posing here, I just needed reassurance that I would be considered one if I did that.
Old 02-22-2007, 02:24 PM
Jays Mustang
3rd Gear Member

Ya that's a tough subject. Do you care what others think? If you go to shows be sure to put Cobra Clone on the window card. And people probablywill give you crap. But it's up to you. I'm not worried about what people think because I put the Pony grill in my car. Actually I liked the base model to have fun with. Fader stripes on sides and rear plus Mustang lettering on sides and rear along with pinstriping. And in the spring hood stripes. It's your car and have fun with it. If you like Cobra emblems go for it.

[IMG]local://upfiles/60765/FF635BA5B9E4436D885DB2D9BF218B37.jpg[/IMG]
Old 02-22-2007, 03:04 PM
fallfast90
4th Gear Member

Jay, you kindof have a vintage look going on. I like that.
Old 02-22-2007, 03:30 PM
beaustang
5th Gear Member

I like your pin striping, do you have a closer pic of it?
ORIGINAL: Jays Mustang

Ya that's a tough subject. Do you care what others think? If you go to shows be sure to put Cobra Clone on the window card. And people probablywill give you crap. But it's up to you. I'm not worried about what people think because I put the Pony grill in my car. Actually I liked the base model to have fun with. Fader stripes on sides and rear plus Mustang lettering on sides and rear along with pinstriping. And in the spring hood stripes. It's your car and have fun with it. If you like Cobra emblems go for it.

[IMG]local://upfiles/60765/FF635BA5B9E4436D885DB2D9BF218B37.jpg[/IMG]
Old 02-22-2007, 08:19 PM
Jays Mustang
3rd Gear Member

Thanks, I don't have a closer picture. My camera is good but the developer stunk. The pictures are grainy. I got a better close-up on the www.graphic-express.com website. Punch it up, on lower left side you'll see car photos, click, then Ford list to 2005 up Mustangs. I'm a few rows down, James Stuart.The pinstripe is the dual stripe, one thinner than the other.I do like the old style, eventually I'm going to have raised white letter tires. That's why I like the base 16 inch wheels. You can still get those type tires for 16's but not 17 up. Not enough sidewall height.

[IMG]local://upfiles/60765/5BDF3366B56A4C4AA7110EA323B26D6A.jpg[/IMG]
Old 02-22-2007, 08:41 PM
petepete
5th Gear Member

They make custome ones that are pretty need. A king cobra with its fang sticking out looks better than the real cobra to me and it wouldnt be the same as posing. Ill try to find it
Old 02-23-2007, 01:18 AM
Rogue24
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: fallfast90

Doesn't a CS6 have Cobra emblems??
I got'em on the side and trunk...
EDIT: and rim center-caps.
Old 02-23-2007, 01:32 AM
v6VenoM
3rd Gear Member

but u also have the whole Shelby CS6 thing going on which BTW looks hot!
Old 02-23-2007, 02:27 AM
phunnyguy
4th Gear Member

i say do what you want, but my 2 cents.....even though i have dual exhaust i do not hide that im a six by any means....i personally like my pony pack badging, and had it not come with them i would have eventually added them...while i like cobra emblems and all, and i understand your snake theme.....if your gonna do the emblems you may as well go the whole nine yards and make a clone.....but be advised....even if you dont go the whole car route and only go emblems, you should have some mods cause your gonna get challenged on the roads.....i.e. have some juice to back it up...personally i have mustang not a cobra therefore no matter much i like em or have a theme....the car is mustang not a cobra mustang......jmho but i firmly believ in do what you want....and if you want that then you should do that to hell with what anyone thinks.... its your mustang....i was worried about some trim i added recently and i like it....i thought others would not.....however i have been pleasently surprised by the compliments i get.....i thought it would be too much and in fact im getting the reverse comments....its just enough.....do what YOU want....

Quick Reply: Cobra Emblems