Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Cobra Emblems

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2007, 11:22 AM
v6VenoM
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Cobra Emblems

ORIGINAL: phunnyguy

i say do what you want, but my 2 cents.....even though i have dual exhaust i do not hide that im a six by any means....i personally like my pony pack badging, and had it not come with them i would have eventually added them...while i like cobra emblems and all, and i understand your snake theme.....if your gonna do the emblems you may as well go the whole nine yards and make a clone.....but be advised....even if you dont go the whole car route and only go emblems, you should have some mods cause your gonna get challenged on the roads.....i.e. have some juice to back it up...personally i have mustang not a cobra therefore no matter much i like em or have a theme....the car is mustang not a cobra mustang......jmho but i firmly believ in do what you want....and if you want that then you should do that to hell with what anyone thinks.... its your mustang....i was worried about some trim i added recently and i like it....i thought others would not.....however i have been pleasently surprised by the compliments i get.....i thought it would be too much and in fact im getting the reverse comments....its just enough.....do what YOU want....

I def agree with what you are saying as you can see by my license plate I do not hide that I am six either. In fact I am proud, and ina few months when I slap on my S/C I will be even prouder, so ppl will know they got whipped by a 6 HAHA..I don't care what other people think I just don't want to be a poser and thats what I might be if I put on the emblems. I probably won't do it, but I just wanted opinions.
Old 02-23-2007, 12:30 PM
prozac
2nd Gear Member

my vote is once you put the blower in there put the emblems on .. its not posing if you can do it right??

lol smoke whoever you are up against and then your license plate which lets them know its a six will just pour salt in that wound because they thought it was a cobra when it all started

lol is it evil?? yea sure ... but is it posing?? i think not
Old 02-23-2007, 09:47 PM
v6VenoM
3rd Gear Member

you make a good point prozac lol
Old 02-24-2007, 01:16 AM
phunnyguy
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: prozac

my vote is once you put the blower in there put the emblems on .. its not posing if you can do it right??

lol smoke whoever you are up against and then your license plate which lets them know its a six will just pour salt in that wound because they thought it was a cobra when it all started

lol is it evil?? yea sure ... but is it posing?? i think not
im proud of my six...and i agree with prozac.....i love it when folks roll up after i smoke em and they go is that a gt? and i tell em its a six....the look on their faceis priceless....