Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Need your help !

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2007, 06:06 PM
Medicane84
1st Gear Member

Default Need your help !

Hey Guys, 3 questions i need your help with.

1) The other day, I saw a nice stang with their lights turned on, the light was somewhat blue (not halogen I suppose). In any case, added a nice, elite look to the car. I was wondering what this was: http://v6mustangstuff.com/GarageSale.htm
(The Xenon Light Bulbs) and what that would accomplish (would it change the color of the light, how would it affect it, etc). I have a pony package, so what bulbs would you use for the fog lights, for the main lights, etc.

2) I was comparing different modifications to the front bumper. I was thinking of either going with the Fang Performance Chin spoiler, or maybe switching out to a new bumper altogether. I have a GT rear bumper, and rocker panels. I haven't found a front fascia that doesn't look "riced out." They all look way too exaggerated, and didn't agree with the lines of the car without the rest of the kit.

3) What is the cheapest I could get an XCAL-II w/ a C&L Kit for - along with a good tune of course?

THanks a million
Old 03-16-2007, 07:24 PM
Medicane84
1st Gear Member

Default RE: Need your help !

As for the chin spoilers, I've looked at the CDC one, the steeda one ( http://www.steeda.com/products/s197_chin_spoilers.php ) [correct me if Im wrong, but there isn't much of a difference between the CDC one and the steeda one?] and the fang performance one.

Old 03-16-2007, 07:34 PM
petepete
5th Gear Member

most likely the lights were hid
Old 03-16-2007, 07:50 PM
Medicane84
1st Gear Member

Oh Yea? How much would a HID setup cost? And any websites?