Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Do I have the Pony Package?

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2007, 06:39 PM
afixer
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Do I have the Pony Package?

pm me the vin and ill ta ya exactly what it is.
Old 04-07-2007, 07:41 PM
JochenHeiden
1st Gear Member

Alright, here are the pictures. I apologize in advance for the car not being clean! It rained/drizzled on the way home from work last night and my carpet needs ANOTHER vacuum.

Front end.

Side view.

Interior.

QUESTION: With the Pony Package's upgraded suspension, does that explain why the car corners so well? This car handles INCREDIBLY well to me, much better than my 2000 Mustang. I can really hammer tight turns and it has never even screeched the tires doing it. This car turns as hard as I can handle it.
Old 04-07-2007, 07:47 PM
Buckman
3rd Gear Member

Nice looking car!
Old 04-07-2007, 07:48 PM
JochenHeiden
1st Gear Member

Thanks man! I like it too! Let's see if my new signature photo works.
Old 04-07-2007, 07:59 PM
phunnyguy
4th Gear Member

nice pony pack......i added some stuff to mine....i like the classic look of the pony packs...i have a photo gallery one here and im shooting for an elegant muscle look if you will...and before you ask my only mod is magnaflow duals....yes they are nice yes i like the gains... they give the pony pack a nice classic muscle look and sound....congrats again....also what kind of digital camera did you use...mine sucks and my mom said she would get me one for my birthday....im gonna be showing my car on 4/22 at fabulous fords and am trying to get it b4 then....those pics are really good.....also if you know....does your camera have stabalization so you dontget blurry pics?

nice ride..nice photos....
Old 04-07-2007, 08:27 PM
JochenHeiden
1st Gear Member

Yeah man, I already checked your photo album. I especially like the new system you have in there in place of the Skipper 500.

My camera is a three-year-old Nikon Coolpix 4200. It's a very affordable, small camera that uses SD cards and rechargeable rectangular lithium batteries. I took it with me to Iraq and it survived a year in a war zone and it's still taking photos.

This camera has all sorts of options and I'm sure it might have some sort of stabilization system and options but I don't really know how to use all that stuff. What I do is take the photos in 4 megapixel, I resize them, add in one click of sharpening in my freeware photo editing program, and insert. I highly recommend the Nikon digital cameras! Make sure you get one that reads SD cards so you use these cards anywhere without having to have the USB cable. Also the camera comes with a recharger for the battery and the battery lasts for a very very long time.
Old 04-07-2007, 11:29 PM
Buckshot Barry
3rd Gear Member

As stated, you do gave the Pony Package. Congrats. FYI, here is what the Pony Package included for 2007

For V-6 buyers, the Pony Package includes a customized grille with GT-style round fog lamps and a chrome bezel, or “corral,” around the traditional Mustang prancing horse. Backing up this visual upgrade is a GT-inspired suspension featuring a larger front stabilizer bar, the addition of a rear stabilizer bar and P235/55ZR17 tires on painted cast-aluminum wheels. With bright machined rims and unique tri-bar Pony center caps, these are the largest factory wheels and tires ever fitted to a V-6 Mustang.
Further touches include Pony front fender badges, lower door tape stripe, carpeted front floor mats with special brushed chrome “Mustang” logos and a rear spoiler.

For 2006, the Pony Package also included Anti Lock Brakes and Traction Control. Ford lowered the price on the 2007 PP, but the cost of the 2007 PP and 2007 ALB/TC is more that the cost of PP in 2006.
Old 04-08-2007, 01:48 AM
jerseystang07
4th Gear Member

Pony Package, definately a great option! Congrats!
Old 04-08-2007, 02:57 PM
JochenHeiden
1st Gear Member

Does it come with anti-lock brakes and traction control for the 2007?
Old 04-08-2007, 03:27 PM
afixer
5th Gear Member

if you have traction control. you will have the tc button next to the hazard switch and if you have anti loc. you will have the aluminum block with the lines coming out of it like in front of my cold air kit

Quick Reply: Do I have the Pony Package?