Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Do I have the Pony Package?

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2007, 03:48 PM
spooky
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Do I have the Pony Package?

wow nice paint. keep it that way.
Old 04-08-2007, 05:47 PM
Buckshot Barry
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: JochenHeiden

Does it come with anti-lock brakes and traction control for the 2007?
Anti Brakes and Traction Control is still an available option, but they are no longer included aspart of the Pony Package. As mentioned above, the TC switch and light are next to the Hazard Light switch if you have it and from your interior shot it looks like you do not have it (sorry, just checked mine and the button is to the LEFT of the Hazard Switch).

Speaking of interior shot, I assumeyou know the floor mat grommet goes over the "hook" in the floor board. This keeps it from sliding up under the pedals.

The floor mats also come with a protective strip over the Mustang emblem. Looks really nice when you peel it off.[/align]
Old 04-08-2007, 06:14 PM
Buckshot Barry
3rd Gear Member

From your photos, here is what options you have (there may be more)
[align=left]Interior Upgrade Pack. (incl. bright polished six-gauge instrument cluster w/My Color feature,[/align][align=left]bright shift **** & satin register vents w/satin aluminum spokes on steering wheel, door[/align][align=left]latches, door scuff plate. Also incl. message center, leather-wrapped steering wheel & Dark[/align][align=left]Charcoal Aberdeen pattern front door panel inserts); Req. either 67L or 67D instrument panel[/align][align=left]appliqué below - 18G[/align][align=left][/align][align=left]Satin Aluminum Instrument Panel Appliqué (requires 18G Interior Upgrade Package) - 67L[/align][align=left][/align][align=left]V6 Pony Package (incl. unique Pony grille with chrome bezel and fog lamps, rear spoiler, 17"[/align][align=left]painted cast aluminum wheel w/bright machined rim, Z-branded A/S tires & unique tri-bar Pony[/align][align=left]center cap, Pony front fender badges, lower door tape stripe available in black, white or pearl[/align][align=left]gold and carpeted front floor mats w/unique brushed chrome "MUSTANG" badge in 2007MY[/align][align=left]interior colors - 54P[/align][align=left][/align][align=left]Leather Seating Surfaces – Buckets - J or Leather Seating Surfaces – Sport Buckets - K (I'm not sure, as I have cloth)[/align][align=left]
[/align]
http://www.sunrisefordfleet.com/pdfs/orderguides/2007/2007%20Mustang%20Order%20Guide.pdf
Old 04-08-2007, 07:51 PM
Green Machine 123
2nd Gear Member

must be nice...a gift eh?
Old 04-08-2007, 09:18 PM
JochenHeiden
1st Gear Member

The floor mats also come with a protective strip over the Mustang emblem. Looks really nice when you peel it off.[/align]

I... peeled off the plastic film over all the Mustang emblems if that's what you mean. ;-) I was born at night but not last night.