Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

DETROIT AREA

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2007, 01:36 PM
abmccray

Default RE: DETROIT AREA

Does anyone in this area have any recommendations for shops to go to to get exhaust/foglight wiring, etc. done? I don't have a driveway to do it myself in anymore.
Old 05-18-2007, 01:23 AM
rmays06
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: abmccray

Does anyone in this area have any recommendations for shops to go to to get exhaust/foglight wiring, etc. done? I don't have a driveway to do it myself in anymore.
Where you at in MICH?
Old 05-18-2007, 12:17 PM
Dwisforme05
5th Gear Member

Street Legal Customs
Alternative Auto
MRT ( dont know if they do fog light wirring. pretty sure they do)
Those are the only three ive been to. but lets keep the subject of this post about the meet on june 2nd.......
Old 05-18-2007, 01:04 PM
abmccray

ORIGINAL: rmays06

ORIGINAL: abmccray

Where you at in MICH?
Woodward and 13 Mile Rd.
Old 05-19-2007, 01:49 AM
rmays06
5th Gear Member

@abm hell your right by the place we are goning to meet just see above and do a search great places named as well as Nelsons in Waterford....good luck and see you June 2nd.

P.s. MRT is having an open house on the 26th at 9 or 10AM. Go to MRT-direct.com for more details lots of stans supposed to be there.
Old 05-20-2007, 01:11 PM
abmccray

Thanks; it looks like I'll end up going to Street Legal Customs.

Oh, I'll also end up meeting up with you guys as longs as it's at a good time.
Old 05-21-2007, 10:45 AM
Dwisforme05
5th Gear Member

it should be!
Old 05-21-2007, 11:20 AM
wingman75
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 8cd03gro

ORIGINAL: JimC

Have you thought about posting this in the general "2005, 2006 and 2007" section? One of the GT guys who I know was wondering if it is just the 4.0's involved.
well here is what im thinking and i dont mean to speak for cameron and myself, but i think he will probably agree. I would like to get as many 4.0's as possible first. If we are gonna get a ton, we need a big *** parking lot. If we aren't getting a ton, the lots we have already found will work totally fine. I would like to see how many 4.0's we can get first before we start inviting other parts of the forum. Go ahead and tell your friend it's straight, but once again this is still not done being planned, and before we really totally open it up to all the other guys, we wanna get as many 4.0's as possible. We want to make it a v6 mustang meet in general, but im fine with v8 guys coming, i mean, as long as they are not deusch bags. unless they are pine scented...
I'd like to join in since a few of my friends are going and asked me to come along. As long as you are not deusch bags that is. [sm=smiley2.gif]

I tried to add my name to the list but it wouldn't work?????[sm=dontgetit.gif]
Old 05-21-2007, 04:19 PM
acascianelli
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Dwisforme05

hahah ok everyone. here is the official info
Saturday, june 2nd at the donut cutter on woodward between 11 and 12 mile road. more details are earlier in the post. ill talk to clay ( 8cd) and well figure out a time. BUT ITS IS GOING TO BE ON THE 2nd!!!!!!! im thinking 7 30 pm. I or Clay will keep u updated.
Sweet, thats going to be a awesome day for me. Motorstadt 4 (Audi/VW meet) during the day, and my first Mustang gathering at night.
Old 05-21-2007, 06:17 PM
8cd03gro
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: wingman75

ORIGINAL: 8cd03gro

ORIGINAL: JimC

Have you thought about posting this in the general "2005, 2006 and 2007" section? One of the GT guys who I know was wondering if it is just the 4.0's involved.
well here is what im thinking and i dont mean to speak for cameron and myself, but i think he will probably agree. I would like to get as many 4.0's as possible first. If we are gonna get a ton, we need a big *** parking lot. If we aren't getting a ton, the lots we have already found will work totally fine. I would like to see how many 4.0's we can get first before we start inviting other parts of the forum. Go ahead and tell your friend it's straight, but once again this is still not done being planned, and before we really totally open it up to all the other guys, we wanna get as many 4.0's as possible. We want to make it a v6 mustang meet in general, but im fine with v8 guys coming, i mean, as long as they are not deusch bags. unless they are pine scented...
I'd like to join in since a few of my friends are going and asked me to come along. As long as you are not deusch bags that is. [sm=smiley2.gif]

I tried to add my name to the list but it wouldn't work?????[sm=dontgetit.gif]
you are welcome to come. Just copy the list and paste it into a post with your name added. I'm still having a hard time getting ahold of the person that runs the grounds of this place, so it isn't absolutely for sure that we can use it, but one of the people that works there said the owner wouldn't care, and i don't even know if it's really necessary to get permission as nobody will be parking there anyway because the place closes at 3pm. I am going to continue to try to get ahold of the right guy, but as of now it is offficially there, and we will meet up around 7pm unless you guys want otherwise.

Quick Reply: DETROIT AREA