Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

My Poor Baby!

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2007, 05:21 PM
xTato
1st Gear Member

Default My Poor Baby!

So i was at my mothers house for a sunday family dinner. Everything was going fine untill my lil brother decided he wanted to go to his friends house. He had a couple drinks so we told him you should chill out for a lil then go but he insisted im ok, not even buzzed dont worry. So he went out jumped in his F150 and then proceded to back up straight into the front of my mustang!!!![:@][:@][:@]

There is now a trailer hitch sized hole dead center of my stang. I almost tore his head off. The worst part is he isnt covered by the insurance because its insured under my fathers name in a different town. He is also currently unemployed so im going to be stuck paying for this idiots mistake!!!!

Im So Mad![:@][:@]
Old 06-25-2007, 05:28 PM
banka87
4th Gear Member

Default RE: My Poor Baby!

[:@]That sucks
Old 06-25-2007, 05:35 PM
MlissaG

If you have uninsured/underinsured liability your ins will cover it- your detuctible will still apply but after that theyll cover it all. And if the truck is insured the company should still cover it even w/your brother driving because it is the vehicle that is insured and you can say your father gave him permission to drive it. Good luck and sorry about the poor pony...
Old 06-25-2007, 07:22 PM
Torch_Vert
5th Gear Member

It sucks, but honestly better your bumper than some poor innocent driver or pedestrian on the road.... cars can be repaired.
Old 06-25-2007, 07:34 PM
TrIpOd
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Torch_Vert

It sucks, but honestly better your bumper than some poor innocent driver or pedestrian on the road.... cars can be repaired.
+1 i hope your unstable brother didnt try to drive again.

sorry to hear about it though.
Old 06-25-2007, 07:44 PM
pperin
I ♥ Acer

I would take it out on his *** over and over. Sorry to hear that man
Old 06-25-2007, 08:06 PM
raubt
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: MlissaG

If you have uninsured/underinsured liability your ins will cover it- your detuctible will still apply but after that theyll cover it all. And if the truck is insured the company should still cover it even w/your brother driving because it is the vehicle that is insured and you can say your father gave him permission to drive it. Good luck and sorry about the poor pony...
+1. Even if the vehicle isn't insured to your brother, it's still insured, so that insurance should still cover your repairs. Definitely call the insurance company and see what's up before you pay for a bunch of expensive repairs out of your own pocket, since you should probably be able to get your Pony fixed at no cost to you (less the deductible.)
Old 06-25-2007, 08:20 PM
TAoW1939
1st Gear Member

Go get some KY jelly, slap it on the hitch, and make him sit on it. He put a hole in the Stang (a terrible sin), so you tear him a new one, the same size as the one in your Stang. Eye for and eye?
Old 06-25-2007, 08:37 PM
Dwisforme05
5th Gear Member

k now thats just a little too far hahaha. but point well made.
Old 06-25-2007, 10:59 PM
TAoW1939
1st Gear Member

Maybe too far for another situation, but this is a stang we are talking about. I mean come on, hurting a stang(someone elses) should be a felony lol.
ORIGINAL: Dwisforme05

k now thats just a little too far hahaha. but point well made.

Quick Reply: My Poor Baby!