Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

V6 GT CHROME GRILL HALO-FOGS

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2007, 10:41 AM
jdphillips73
4th Gear Member

Default V6 GT CHROME GRILL HALO-FOGS

anyone have this grill or any info on it?

I want a chrome gt style grill..anyone know of others i might look at?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/05-06...spagenameZWDVW
Old 08-19-2007, 10:50 AM
nobrakes
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: V6 GT CHROME GRILL HALO-FOGS

Looks good
Old 08-19-2007, 10:55 AM
jdphillips73
4th Gear Member

it says that its for v6 in the title and in the text

what i want to know is has anyone used these or other chrome grills..?
if so, i'd like to see info on others and feedback about price/quality
Old 08-19-2007, 11:00 AM
nobrakes
2nd Gear Member

I dont think that fits though, looks cool
Old 08-19-2007, 11:37 AM
Pantera72
4th Gear Member

jdphillips, listen to what the man is saying, he's trying to keep you from f*c*ing up and getting the wrong stuff. I realize the money is burning a hole in your pocket, but just be patient. The ebay ad clearly says that it fits both the GT and the V6, but that is not possible since they each have different sized grills. Either get the seller to clarify and change his ebay ad or find another seller for that grill.

Also, that is not a GT style grill. A GT uses the honeycomb texture like your V6 grill, not straight bars. My personal opinion is the SS center foglight grill.
Old 08-19-2007, 11:47 AM
nobrakes
2nd Gear Member

bump
Old 08-19-2007, 12:11 PM
jdphillips73
4th Gear Member

ok, thanks for the info on the ebay item i listed...

now to the other part of the question...does anyone have any info on chrome grills. I dont care about the honeycomb style verses the straight lines, im just interested in looking at chrome grills that folks have put on their cars, or any experiences with one brand vs. another.

wuts with the money burning a hole in my pocket comment? theres no shortage of ******** on here, and dude you are wearing your ******* suit and pants today. if i was in such a hurry, i never would have taken the time to post on here, i would have just bought it, and secondly, im not planning on spending anything right now, just gathering info so that i can make a well informed decision when and if i do decide to buy one.

now i know that now all the following posts with be wordslinging and insults, i don't care.. all i ever wanted was info on chrome grills that are available, and mearly linked to the ebay one just to give folks a idea of what i was talking about. anyway, enjoy your sunday.
Old 08-19-2007, 12:16 PM
nobrakes
2nd Gear Member

Don't worry about insults on this forums a whole lot, it rarely happens(to my knowlege atleast)
I can try to find threads on things similar to this forum about V6 chrome grills. It'll take about 30 minutes to pull up some good stuff for you.

Edit:
http://www.ninosport.com/Mustang/Grilles
Ninosports is reputable, I have only heard good things about them.
Old 08-19-2007, 12:58 PM
Pantera72
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: jdphillips73

wuts with the money burning a hole in my pocket comment? theres no shortage of ******** on here, and dude you are wearing your ******* suit and pants today. if i was in such a hurry, i never would have taken the time to post on here, i would have just bought it,
I made that comment because you seemed to be in a hurry and about to make a quick decision since you blew illegalstealth off when he made the comment to you the first time about the grill not being what it was advertised. Read your post and you'll figure out what I was saying.

Thanks for attacking me though, because I said you had a hole burning in your pocket. If you think that was bad you need to grow some thicker skin. I don't even know why I help n00bs anymore. For now on i'll stick to helping those who have proven in the past that they can act like adults and save the kiddie posts for people who have more patience. People on here sure are acting like jerks this weekend.
Old 08-19-2007, 01:08 PM
nobrakes
2nd Gear Member

bump anything?

Quick Reply: V6 GT CHROME GRILL HALO-FOGS