Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

that Calender...

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2008, 10:21 AM
Dats1NiceMustang
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: that Calender...

Well maybe people shouldn't post things without thinking it over first. I understand everyone is mad about their money. I would be too, butwhy would you send 20 dollars to someone you don't even know anyways? Sorry if I offended anyone, but just trying to save you a bunch a money down the road in case he did decide to sue. Would you want someone posting your personal information over a forum, where thousands of people go everyday? Besides if I remember correctly the moderator told him not to post thisguys personal information on the forum.

Don't take this wrong I'm not taking his side AT ALL. I'm just trying to help you all out. Plus what happened was in my state things could be different in his state.
Old 01-19-2008, 10:46 AM
MrSandman
5th Gear Member

I guess we will have to to tell Ford Legal that he profited off of their trademark. I've heard that they don't like that sort of thing.
Old 01-19-2008, 10:51 AM
steveo555
2nd Gear Member

Hey guys I know that you are all upset about him not paying you, but I just want to give a little info. About two years ago we had a local girl here in Burlington NC post a phone number and address of another young girl she went to school with over a website. Well the other girl sued her for posting her information online without her permission and won almost 10,000 grand. You might just want to be careful about posting his info. Just my two cents. Anyways I do think you should kick his *** though. 20 dollars is 20 dollars
We can post his info...he put his information on public viewable websites like Myspace and also he is registered with public viewable white pages. That is his fault! What you are talking about is if one of us knew him and posted his info without permission. But if he posts it to the internet or white pages that is completely legit, its available to be viewed by anyone. By ripping people off on here I am pretty sure that is called checking fraud, a federal crime!
Old 01-19-2008, 03:05 PM
Dats1NiceMustang
2nd Gear Member

Well I did say in my post that I don't know if this could happen where he is from, but also if you notice that the girl in burlington nc who got sued was underaged, so that might of made a difference. I didn't really keep tabs on the case I just remember it being in the paper several times, because much don't happen here. Plus I don't want you guys to get the wrong idea, I think he deserves whatever yall do to him. The boy basically stole your money from you. I just hate to see him get the best of you all again.
Old 01-19-2008, 03:12 PM
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

You guys keep going on, and on, about that dude...
Nobody is doing a thing, especially the ones that got robbed.

Go kick his @ss or sue him, whatever. Come back and post, it'll be worthy.

I don't wanna be a jerk on this, and I'm on your side, but talking sh#t isn't gonna get your cash back.
You guys need to act now.
28hopup offered some help but it seems like no one is willing to take advantage of it. That stuns me...
Old 01-19-2008, 07:01 PM
tdaddy
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Dats1NiceMustang

Well I did say in my post that I don't know if this could happen where he is from, but also if you notice that the girl in burlington nc who got sued was underaged, so that might of made a difference. I didn't really keep tabs on the case I just remember it being in the paper several times, because much don't happen here. Plus I don't want you guys to get the wrong idea, I think he deserves whatever yall do to him. The boy basically stole your money from you. I just hate to see him get the best of you all again.
Exactly minor protection act, but whenever you disclose information about your self over the internet it isn't protected if over 18. Look at the guys on the nsx forum that handled a spaming pedofile, think they're gonna get sued? Anywho, I hope you guys get your money back from this asshat.
Old 01-19-2008, 07:53 PM
speedstang06
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: pascal

You guys keep going on, and on, about that dude...
Nobody is doing a thing, especially the ones that got robbed.

Go kick his @ss or sue him, whatever. Come back and post, it'll be worthy.

I don't wanna be a jerk on this, and I'm on your side, but talking sh#t isn't gonna get your cash back.
You guys need to act now.
28hopup offered some help but it seems like no one is willing to take advantage of it. That stuns me...
+1, I want to see someone do something to him as well, I can't stand people like this guy. Until something major happens, keep harassing him through all the connections you found. He picked the wrong crew to mess with!

And I highly doubt he has any room to sue anyone here over his info. He stole money from you guys, and listed his info elsewhere, therefore I think his a$$ would get kicked in court.
Old 03-22-2009, 11:34 PM
Foreu2env
1st Gear Member

i have to say, after reading 24 pages of this... it's sad to see that nothing ever happened with this.

I was hoping for a happy ending that included an angry mob or something. Oh well, life isn't a fairytale.
Old 03-23-2009, 12:28 AM
Sancho805
5th Gear Member

wow.... i had completely forgot about this old episode.