Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Help Wanted,(I am noob)

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2007, 06:25 PM
bds95stang
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Help Wanted,(I am noob)

ORIGINAL: Sancho805

ORIGINAL: bds95stang

yes lets give him a break.........when they stop making learning a second language in AMERICA a REQUIREMENT!!!!
its a requirement? never would have guessed.

pphh...i was supposed to be moving to NC over the summer and finishing my senior year of high school there..if i was there right now..id be taking spanish enable to graduate..such crap..good thing im still in ny..i dont have any classes as a senior..and im free and clear to graduate
Old 09-05-2007, 06:27 PM
Murdoc
I ♥ Acer

lol i think you guys scared him away.
Old 09-05-2007, 06:35 PM
07lane40
3rd Gear Member

good. lol.
Old 09-05-2007, 07:21 PM
Rdot9
DubStep Stu

yep, he's gone
Old 09-06-2007, 12:36 PM
wks_love

too scared to be here.....

let me rephrase my dis. Big body+ small wheels= unbalanced. Big body+ big wheels=Hella nice.

like dat dude said, get a Saleen Body kit. that's what I am talking about.

I like this car,it feels safe. Plus, if I can add a Saleen kit to it, it's gonna be perfect for me.
I am not saying I don't like it. I mean I want to change the way I want it.

I am here just for some suggestions about the Car. no suggestionstowards me, plz.
Old 09-06-2007, 12:59 PM
28HopUp
MF Administrator

ORIGINAL: wks_love

too scared to be here.....

let me rephrase my dis. Big body+ small wheels= unbalanced. Big body+ big wheels=Hella nice.

like dat dude said, get a Saleen Body kit. that's what I am talking about.

I like this car,it feels safe. Plus, if I can add a Saleen kit to it, it's gonna be perfect for me.
I am not saying I don't like it. I mean I want to change the way I want it.

I am here just for some suggestions about the Car. no suggestionstowards me, plz.
First, welcome to MustangForums. Don't get frustrated if the responses have been less than courteous. Occasionally we get new members who are only here to troll up trouble. I think some folks thought that was your intention.

Most of us here enjoy modifying our S197 Stangs - for increased performance, improved looks, better aesthetics/function, etc. We all have our own reasons for doing it. As long as you are happy, that's all that truly matters. Just remember that some changes are not as well received as others (like rebadging a V6 as a GT), so don't be surprise to see some people get flamed for doing something considered "outlandish".

Not sure if you've gotten your Stang yet or not, but post some pics when you do.
Old 09-06-2007, 01:09 PM
wks_love

well, I am not looking for troubles. neither want to enrage anyone.

I haven't gotten a mustang yet. I am deciding if I should.

i am thinking of getting a very basic one, and try to buy a set of Saleen 20x8.5 wheels, and foggy lights, bumpers etc. But it seems when everything adds up, it's not too affordable for me. But there's not any good car for a low price. I am so controdictory about deciding.

can any1 tell me, is stang stronger than Japanese cars? how likely will stang bust the japanese cars?
Old 09-06-2007, 01:26 PM
90lxstang
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: wks_love

well, I am not looking for troubles. neither want to enrage anyone.

I haven't gotten a mustang yet. I am deciding if I should.

i am thinking of getting a very basic one, and try to buy a set of Saleen 20x8.5 wheels, and foggy lights, bumpers etc. But it seems when everything adds up, it's not too affordable for me. But there's not any good car for a low price. I am so controdictory about deciding.

can any1 tell me, is stang stronger than Japanese cars? how likely will stang bust the japanese cars?
You wouldn't necessarily have to buy everything at once. Buy the car, save up for wheels then enjoy the wheels while you save up for a Saleen body kit or whatever else you like. The anticipation is murder but enjoyable What do you mean by "stronger" than Japanese cars? You mean as in reliability? Sure all cars are different and certain components are built differently or better, but a basic rule of thumb is that one car is basically just as reliable as the next AS LONG AS YOU TAKE CARE OF IT If you beat the hell out of any car, a Honda, Ford, Mercedes, then it will not last long and you will have problems. Take care of your car and it will take care of you.
Old 09-06-2007, 02:22 PM
Sancho805
5th Gear Member

like what 90lxstang said: take care of it, and it will take care of you. i also got a '98 ford ranger with 80k on it that has given me no problems yet. It still runs like a champ, thanks to some minor perf. mods. On the other hand, I have a friend who has a 2002 honda accord that grinds when shifting into second. also has a worn out clutch and power windows that work like crap. its mostly user error which further makes the case of taking care of your ride and it will take care of you. no one seems to make a deal on his accord's problems but if it had been an american car, it would be endless bashing on the quality of american automobiles.

JUST BUY THE STANG! YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!
Old 09-06-2007, 02:56 PM
ODDYSEY
Site Moderator of Fury!

I agree, if I had an infinite amount of money, the FIRST car I would buy would be a Mustang. There is soooo much more potential in a Mustang than any other car.

Quick Reply: Help Wanted,(I am noob)