Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

sex on mustang

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2007, 01:31 PM
sopenco1
1st Gear Member

Default sex on mustang

jajaj not really well i just installed my flowmaster 40s dual set up with no h or x pipe. I wanted to get an H and even told the guy at the shop and he didnt. I like the way it sounds without an h or x it doesnt sound ricey at all. Today i went back to tell the guy to put the h pipe on and he said he had no problem exept that my exhaust was going to quiet down alot. is this true?? by the way i dont want to know the setup ur running i just want to know if the H pipe would quiet down my exhaust?
Old 10-09-2007, 01:35 PM
Trmachuno
5th Gear Member

Default RE: sex on mustang

ORIGINAL: sopenco1

jajaj not really well i just installed my flowmaster 40s dual set up with no h or x pipe. I wanted to get an H and even told the guy at the shop and he didnt. I like the way it sounds without an h or x it doesnt sound ricey at all. Today i went back to tell the guy to put the h pipe on and he said he had no problem exept that my exhaust was going to quiet down alot. is this true?? by the way i dont want to know the setup ur running i just want to know if the H pipe would quiet down my exhaust?
LOL! Yeah it will quiet it down, but I'm not sure how much. Probably bya little noticable amount. It will be a deeper tone though. It's up to u. Remember, ur the owner of ur car, don't do anything to it u don't want. We're just here to help and give u opinions.
Old 10-09-2007, 03:06 PM
DylanFan
3rd Gear Member

I was unsure about the H-Pipe last week when I had my true duels installed with my GT take off mufflers. The guy at the muffler shop put everything on without the H-Pipe and called me to come over and listen to it. It had a bad snapping sound when the throttle was blipped. He said he would like to put the H-Pipe on just to see if it would get rid of the snapping sound. When I picjked it up later it sounded a lot better with the H-Pipe.
Old 10-10-2007, 06:32 AM
ShadowWulf
2nd Gear Member

This thread is not what I thought it would be. You owe me sex on mustang.
Old 10-10-2007, 12:20 PM
sopenco1
1st Gear Member

jajaj fine if u want sex on the stang i figured out how to do it... put the passangers seat all the way back thats how i do it cause our back seat is so small
Old 10-10-2007, 06:59 PM
oldtimer stanger
1st Gear Member

just had duals installed today.custom h-pipe, custom bent left mid(it can be done)and gt mufflers.
it did quiet her down alot over single exhaust w/gt muffler at idle but"damm"she sounds good when im on it"nice deep tone"( no popping at all)pulls much harder from 3000 rpm-redline much stronger than single gt set-up (and that was a bigimprovement over stock v6 muffler)cost $150 to make and install duals, $40 junk yard hangers off v6 they the same for left gt muffler and $29 e-bay take off mufflers. cheap exhaust set-up in my opinion as for sex in the stang? 1.)fold down rear seat 2)open trunk 3)catch her half way in "works for me"but im oldlol
Old 10-10-2007, 07:46 PM
Trmachuno
5th Gear Member

jajaj fine if u want sex on the stang i figured out how to do it... put the passangers seat all the way back thats how i do it cause our back seat is so small
LOL!
Old 10-10-2007, 08:40 PM
ODDYSEY
Site Moderator of Fury!

I guess it's just me, but I wouldn't want to have sex in my stang for fear I would break something or get something dirty.
Old 10-10-2007, 09:10 PM
Dennis074.0
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ODDYSEY

I guess it's just me, but I wouldn't want to have sex in my stang for fear I would break something or get something dirty.
me too. If your that deprived, and cant wait to get home, or her place, or somewhere quiet, then you gotta do what you gotta do....but damn, I'd be afraid to leave a stain, and then when I give someone a ride they're like "wtf is that?"
Old 10-10-2007, 10:10 PM
jwilhelm
2nd Gear Member

Alex, an X or H connection ain't gonna add sound to your system, it's gonna add HORSEPOWER! This mode evens out the exhaust pulses in the system.DO IT! Jack

[IMG]local://upfiles/63501/37F070AFE98E490198317EBF056420D5.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/63501/78C8EDE38F994B14A709A618A411CB57.jpg[/IMG]

Quick Reply: sex on mustang