Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Californians Enter Here!

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2007, 01:07 AM
Sancho805
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Californians Enter Here!

ORIGINAL: hataap

I go to school at Cal in the bay area, but am originally from the sacramento area.
yeah, i figured you went to cal based on your sig.......i guess we'll be on oposite sides when usc plays cal later this season. should be an awesome game. too bad they lost to osu so that sc could've been the one to give em their first loss.....hehehe [8D].
Old 10-17-2007, 01:08 AM
Sancho805
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: VictoriaRR

I'm currently in San Antonio, TX, but I'll soon be moving to Orange County, CA. When that happens, I may no longer have the Stang. So even posting in this thread now might be pretty pointless. Not that I won't get another one at some point if I do...
why you giving up the stang? you'll need it more than ever when you move to the OC. especially when you drive through huntington beach.
Old 10-17-2007, 01:21 AM
SPARTAN VI
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: pat6674u

Rancho Cucamonga. 10 minutes from GTR HiPo but they're a diablo tuner. I work in Norco. Brothers Performance in Corona is pretty cool if you have a chance to swing by there.
Hey Phil!

How's the X-Charger treatin ya?

I'm in the 909 area. Walnut, Diamond Bar, Pomona, San Dimas, whichever one of those towns you recognize; I live, work, or pass through them constantly. Had the pleasure of meeting mf members such as Phil, Spooky, Afixer, Beaustang, and others.
Old 10-17-2007, 01:18 PM
mtnpunk91
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Sancho805

ORIGINAL: mtnpunk91

Clovis, next door neighbor to Fresno (seperated by a street)
cool....i'll be kinda near you this weekend. i'll be in porterville, just south of visalia (in case you're wondering why the hell i'm going to porterville, i'm attending a friends wedding...hehe).
Heck yeah I know where Porterville is. I lived in Visalia for 8 years and had some friends from there. Have fun at your friends wedding.
Old 10-17-2007, 07:00 PM
pat6674u
3rd Gear Member

Rancho Cucamonga. 10 minutes from GTR HiPo but they're a diablo tuner. I work in Norco. Brothers Performance in Corona is pretty cool if you have a chance to swing by there.
aren't you pretty close to s&b or aFe?
I think AFE is in Corona. I believe Ken Bell is in Rancho also, though that doesn't help the 4.0 crowd much.
Old 10-17-2007, 07:02 PM
pat6674u
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: SPARTAN VI

Hey Phil!

How's the X-Charger treatin ya?

I'm in the 909 area. Walnut, Diamond Bar, Pomona, San Dimas, whichever one of those towns you recognize; I live, work, or pass through them constantly. Had the pleasure of meeting mf members such as Phil, Spooky, Afixer, Beaustang, and others.
Doing well. Finally have the stang running real well.
Old 10-17-2007, 07:02 PM
SPARTAN VI
4th Gear Member

I think AFE is in Corona. I believe Ken Bell is in Rancho also, though that doesn't help the 4.0 crowd much.
Hey Phil, anyone buy your plenum cover yet?
Old 10-17-2007, 07:03 PM
pat6674u
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: SPARTAN VI

Hey Phil, anyone buy your plenum cover yet?
Yeah man, I sold it pretty quick.
Old 10-18-2007, 01:20 PM
VictoriaRR
4th Gear Member

I'm currently in San Antonio, TX, but I'll soon be moving to Orange County, CA. When that happens, I may no longer have the Stang. So even posting in this thread now might be pretty pointless. Not that I won't get another one at some point if I do...
why you giving up the stang? you'll need it more than ever when you move to the OC. especially when you drive through huntington beach.
Unless I can get it totally in my name my parents will not let me take it. It's currently in both my dad's and my name. He said if I can get my own insurance independent of his that I can have it under my name. So hopefully I'll be able to do that.
Old 10-18-2007, 02:03 PM
Sancho805
5th Gear Member

Unless I can get it totally in my name my parents will not let me take it. It's currently in both my dad's and my name. He said if I can get my own insurance independent of his that I can have it under my name. So hopefully I'll be able to do that.
ahhh.....i see. well good luck in the OC. the beaches are much nicer in OC than in long beach [&:].

Quick Reply: Californians Enter Here!